2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been on the phone listening to the waiting music for a half hour now. But... it doesn't interrupt me and remind me that I am in a queue. So... am I actually in a queue right now?

Am I just listening to "Its a Small World" for no purpose?

I was in at 4:01 and modified both rooms by 4:03. I didn't encounter one single glitch. We have two standards at CBR. I made hubby refresh all night while he was working and call me the minute it went live. He thought I was crazy until he saw the price go down so much. Looks like it was worth it since some aren't seeing standard rooms this morning. I think it's ironic that the dis also went down for maintenance at that exact time lol. Wohooo I can finally get excited for this trip!!!

EXACTLY!!!! Our Families sound similar!

I have 2 ressies now......trouble is if We do ALK with FD, I have to split stay for one day....and miss all that POLY goodness......

The Price ends up to be about the same...

How to choose...

1. Spilt stay one day (POLY? AKL?) then rest at AKL with FD>.>>>>
2. Just stay at POLY no FD and hope for a RO discount in July...

The fact I am considering this should tell you how much we love the POLY....

I would love to hear feedback on AKL..especially the transportation....I WILL have a car, But really like monorail convenience...
Polynesian-Resort-wallpaper.jpg

Honestly, we adore the vibe at AKL and I have dreamed of staying there- we like to eat at Sanaa and Jiko so have visited a few times, BUT for people who are used to staying so close to MK with boat/monorail and with easy access to Epcot via monorail, it is hard to convince my family to change to a hotel where they will have to bus it everywhere. I know to many reading this that might sound ridiculous, but I fear that I will have some unhappy customers. ;) Not to mention, the photo just sealed the Poly deal for me! Can't wait!!

Trying to convince my husband to change our resort to AKL instead of AOA suites. I'm losing the battle. I got the RD at least but no FD. If we switch to AKL then we can save some money.

You guys freaked me out talking about MDE, so I logged in to MDE for the very first time. Everything looks perfect! I even customized our MagicBands. And because we are booking so "late," I only have eight days to wait until I start booking ADRs! (A big deal as I want very specific ressies to maximize our OOP dollars for DDP.)

I hope phones and websites let everyone get what they want!

5 night day 6 PH or WPM required. That should ruffle some non Park Hoppers\ Water Park feathers.

I will see y'all at Typhoon Lagoon!

How are people booking more than 1 reservation? Anytime I try, it just changes my previous one.
I had two rooms already that I booked on the phone a month ago that I modified. I'm not sure you can book two under the same mde account online.

Huge wait time. Wonder if any thing left for free dining. Anyone see if any room discounts in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter