2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd test the reflexes of everyone's tired souls to make sure you're all still with us.:confused3

I also wanted to say that I hope everyone that had a good day, had a great day.....and everyone that had a bad day will have a better day tomorrow.
jNZEb.gif

Just thought I'd test the reflexes of everyone's tired souls to make sure you're all still with us.:confused3

I also wanted to say that I hope everyone that had a good day, had a great day.....and everyone that had a bad day will have a better day tomorrow.

LOL, still here!

Thank you for all you do!!!

It's a great big beautiful tomorrow... I hope anyway, I struck out today. I thought you were going to announce a new batch of rooms...

Even with staying preferred at a value with upgrading the dining I was able to save a little over $1,600 and that is including 4 Adults in our party. I am already doing some sketch math on what BB we should book (assuming we can get FD BB) because as much fun as all this was, I would much rather not do it again if I can avoid it....

TA just booked us at Coronado Springs. We had an earlier date picked but it didn't fall within the time frame. My question is the dining I have already reserved, can i scoot it over to the new dates or do I have to wait and do it all over again when my new 180 days are out?

TA just booked us at Coronado Springs. We had an earlier date picked but it didn't fall within the time frame. My question is the dining I have already reserved, can i scoot it over to the new dates or do I have to wait and do it all over again when my new 180 days are out?
You will have to wait until you are at 180.

So its now 11pm EST. I've been on hold for nearly 2 hours. :( Will they take all the calls from people that have been on hold or did I just waste two hours of my life? So disappointed that there was no modify button on my reservation!

Getting ready to call it a day and just had to check on everyone one more time! Hope everyone was able to book what you wanted! Have a great night. :faint:

So its now 11pm EST. I've been on hold for nearly 2 hours. :( Will they take all the calls from people that have been on hold or did I just waste two hours of my life? So disappointed that there was no modify button on my reservation!
Awww that's tough......there is always tomorrow.

Black.....i just finished 12 hour shift after getting 6 hours of interuppted sleep(up at 4am) playing catch up on the thread before much needed sleep......slowly , ever so slowly, drifting off to sleep...........

Then you post "Standby"

Adrenaline returns.....wide awake now.........

You Glorious Bastard.........
LOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter