• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Who's Traveling in September?

We're only spending one night this time (at POR), 9/23, as we leave on the Fantasy the day after.

We just going to check out what else is new at DS since last September, as well as do MNNSHP again. :cool1:

Hello

We are going 9/9-9/17 we haven't been in a couple of years. And yes we are pulling our kids out of school. This is the only time I really can take vacation. This visit we are also adding 2 days at Universal. DH, kids and I have never been so this is going to be the first for all of us. We will also be celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary.

7-16 and skipping MNSSHP this time around. Last year's was a mess. Looking forward to other things though.

My plan is to take my mom for a birthday trip from 9/23 to 10/1. We'll fly down eveningish on the 23rd, spend the 24th at Universal, then take the 25th to the 1st (and leave late that night, so we'll have part of the day in a park) at Disney. We'll be there for MNSSHP, so hopefully we can get tickets.

We are going Sept 24th - Oct 4. Looking forward to going to the Halloween party and we are staying at Fort Wilderness! Woot Woot!!

Hello

We are going 9/9-9/17 we haven't been in a couple of years. And yes we are pulling our kids out of school. This is the only time I really can take vacation. This visit we are also adding 2 days at Universal. DH, kids and I have never been so this is going to be the first for all of us. We will also be celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary.

We'll be there the same week -- 9/11-9/16, though. We are also pulling our kids out of school, but no guilt as they are both great students and we will be bringing schoolwork for them to stay caught up. We love going during the school year, as it's so much more peaceful and less crowded!

9/27 thru 10/3 at CBR for us!!!
My girls and I are taking my 82 year old mom that has never been to Disney!
Can't wait to see her face! She is such a kid at heart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter