2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

Yes there are lots of characters. Lines can get long, so be prepared to wait.

CheshireCat2626 :welcome: I see this is your first post.

Geemo

Thank you. I have been stalking for awhile and decided to start posting.

I am looking forward to trip in September and going to the party. It sounds like the party will be fun.

I just checked for park hours in October. Still nothing solid. Looking at it in month view, they have DCA hours up through the 11th. No DL hours. When I clicked into the 5 day starting with October 1st, it still didn't show hours for DL, but it did show F! and fireworks showtimes. I bet it will get filled in tomorrow.

As noted in a separate thread, WOC dining is now avilable for October (even if the park hours aren't), even if the hours/event's aren't yet populated.

Signing on to follow along. We decided to bite the bullet and spend the gobs of money to attend from the East Coast. We'll be stalking reservations for the Halloween tea. Does anyone know if there's any chance of day-of reservations? Also, since our time zones will be super off, any suggestions for early morning activities? Our last DL trip was 10+ years ago, so I'm excited and clueless.

Maybe? I think it would be a cool idea if all the rides in one land have a Halloween theme! The pictures look pretty awesome I can't wait to see what else comes out.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ure-park/?CMP=SOC-DPFY17Q4wo0831170906170002C

I wonder if a RSR announcement is still to come? Or if they are saving that for next year.
That would make more sense. It seems for Luigi and Mater, it will be literal overlays. Song differences and hanging up decorations, which can probably be done gradually (they've already started changing lights in Carsland), with the major things happening overnight. RSR would require a more extensive overlay and it's harder to do that gradually. It isn't on the schedule for refurb/shutdown, so at this point, with 2 weeks before the start, I doubt it would happen.

But the whole Carsland looks soooo cool! We are heading to the party on Friday the 13th(!) but have APs, so we'll probably just do Disney that day and avoid the party crowds in DCA (or maybe do it before the crowds are allowed in).

Signing on to follow along. We decided to bite the bullet and spend the gobs of money to attend from the East Coast. We'll be stalking reservations for the Halloween tea. Does anyone know if there's any chance of day-of reservations? Also, since our time zones will be super off, any suggestions for early morning activities? Our last DL trip was 10+ years ago, so I'm excited and clueless.
What date(s) and how many are you hoping for a Halloween Tea?

Geemo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter