• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

Have you tried actually calling and asking the ticket line? I just planned a last min trip for 9/27 and it's sold out online but just got tickets from Dis over the phone! Apparently they hold a certain amount to sell over the phone. Good luck!
OMG YES!!! I wanted to cry today when I saw they were sold out for our dates (I know, I shouldn't have waited so long) I called and was able to get them!! She even gave me the option as to which date we wanted and said there were tickets to both still available even though they both were listed as sold out online. So glad I called. :)

I remember thinking it was pricey but saying to myself "oh, why not! This is a birthday trip-treat yourself".

I'm thinking it was in the 12-15 range. Drinks in restaurants where I live tend to be in the 10-12 range so it was probably 12-15 if I still remember thinking it was expensive (as opposed to the average cost) but I was willing to buy one anyway.

Edited to ADD: whoops I quoted the wrong person-sorry
That's good for my budget planning anyway! I may not want to drink on a budget at Disneyland but it's certainly better for my finances... :rotfl2:

There are some really yummy looking options on the list of HalloweenTime themed treats! I can't wait to try them!

I'm sorry to see the blackberry beignets go away too, but to be honest I wasn't a big fan of either the pumpkin or butterscotch beignets in the past. I was kind of hoping for some apple-pie flavored beignets this year. I hadn't notice that there aren't many pumpkin themed treats, but perhaps they'll show up in November (as the monthly special items) for Thanksgiving-time.

There are some really yummy looking options on the list of HalloweenTime themed treats! I can't wait to try them!

I'm sorry to see the blackberry beignets go away too, but to be honest I wasn't a big fan of either the pumpkin or butterscotch beignets in the past. I was kind of hoping for some apple-pie flavored beignets this year. I hadn't notice that there aren't many pumpkin themed treats, but perhaps they'll show up in November (as the monthly special items) for Thanksgiving-time.
Well now i want apple-pie beignets!

I think all dates have sold out online. It says not avalible. If anyome is looking for tickets please call in for tickets

I think all dates have sold out online. It says not avalible. If anyome is looking for tickets please call in for tickets

Oct 3rd is still available online. Everything else is showing sold out. Can't waif for the party on Sept 27th.

Spoke to a team leader this morning on the phone for tour bookings, she confirmed the Happiest Haunts Tour format remains the same as last year unfortunately. It'll be in DL only, going over history and some of the Halloween themes, ending at HM where you get a fast pass. No ride walk ons. Of course you get the sweet treat and pin as well.

We're going to skip it and keep our BB F! reservation for that night instead.

Not impressed at all with the Halloween food offerings. Thankfully it's my first visit and have plenty of new-to-me things to try anyway.

Despite the price increase, this might be the first year in a while when all of the parties sell out in advance online! I agree, however, if you want tickets to a sold out night, try giving Disneyland ticketing a call. It does sound like they tickets for a while after they sell out online.

So dang cute! Love the little witch car. Looks like it will be a photo prop!

Are the projections shown during Halloween Screams only on the castle or is it similar to other fireworks shows when they are also shown on the shops of Mainstreet, the Matterhorn and IASW?

Edit: Nevermind, found info on this. (which is wait till first reports to find out where projections will be this year)

Last edited:
I think only Disneyland Forever (the 60th show), projected images on the Matterhorn and the Main Street buildings. I don't recall seeing any projections on either for Remember (the current fireworks show) or last year's Halloween Screams. They did project images onto the Main Street buildings during the party, but I do not recall seeing any during fireworks. I think they do project the fireworks images on IaSW and during the party.

Thanks! I have been watching this thread since it started so I will keep watching to see what the early reviews say. My son is five so he is too heavy to hold during the show. I am wanting him to be able to enjoy it, but also want to use my time wisely at the party.
Do you hink you can hold him piggy back style? I did that with my daughter who is 11, and shorter than most 11 year olds, during WOC. Her head was about level with mine. I had to stand a ittle crouched over and I wasn't the most comfortable but it was worth it for her to be able to see better.

I'm super excited! Having a hang out day on Saturday with the cutter/draper from my work (I work in a costume shop at an outdoor theatre) and she's going to help me with my costume <3. We're fixing all the design issues from last year (the corset was a commercial pattern and I just don't have the bust for those, haha! So it didn't fit cleanly) by basically building it from scratch.

And by "we" I mean she's patterning it for me and I'll sew it together, haha! It's nice having friends and co-workers who are willing to use their skills to help you :). I have the craft skills to custom paint/dye/bleach details into the fabric so at least I'll be able to make a strong contribution beyond just stitching.

I'll post some pictures once I have something to show of the progress, but I just had to squee here that I finally was able to schedule a day with her. Our schedules have just not lined up with the crazy season at work.

Also I would totally love an apple pie beignet. That sounds so much more appropriate than a dreamcicle.

From everything I've seen on youtube and other social medias, CL Haul-o-ween looks awesome!!! It has such great detail, and added ambiance to the land. Especially at night. I can't wait! 2 weeks from today!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter