2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I just finished successfully booking my 4 reservations! Woohoo! I don't have to get up at 4:00 am PST on Thursday. One of the reservations was not available when she first looked but after booking the other 3, she rechecked and it was open! Great customer service this morning! Wait time was about 4 minutes for me....I was lucky.

Been calling Member Services since 8:59 and never could get through. Have been on hold with the FEST number since 8:59 and still on hold!

Husband had 30 minute wait on Disney Dining so I had him hang up to call DVC. 45 minute wait there. Oh, well. My 11 minute wait on WDW Dine has been 22 minutes and I'm still on hold...

I can't get the 11/2 Tequila lunch either. She said it doesn't look open yet. Still on phone getting my beverage demo.

That's what I was hoping. I had her check 2 different dates. Guess I'll keep an eye on this thread and maybe try calling back later. Thanks!

I've been redialing since 9am, and I keep getting a busy signal or the all circuits are busy response. I've tried multiple numbers. I wish they would open it up online. This is ridiculous.

Same here, and I agree we should be able to book online. The events are there and I have them all bookmarked, I'm logged in to MDE so it knows I'm both AP and DVC... it would be so easy to do AND would alleviate their phone issues!

I have to get ready for work and am NOT spending all day redialing or on hold. I'll try once every hour or so, and if all else fails I'll just wait and book online when it does open. If I miss out on something I'll live. I've been going to Food and Wine for 15+ years and I swear booking has gotten worse every year! I haven't even tried to get any special events the last few trips because of this BS. Ugh.

Well that could not have gone better! I called in at 8:56am, got right through, and asked about if I could start booking. The wonderful cast member suggested that she answer any questions that I had until the clock struck 9am, and away we went. I got everything I wanted, including a French Family Traditions and Italian Food and Wine pairing.

Called DVC Member Services right at 9am, got through and told 5 minute wait, on hold about 15 minutes, got Oct 21st PFTS and Parisian Breakfast!

This is a first!! Called Member Services a few minutes before 9 and got right in. The CM I spoke with was very good and said I was her first caller! Got all the events I wanted. It took a while and the CM was very chatty (but very pleasent). I felt bad that I was on the phone with her so long because I know what it's like waiting to get through. She's free now, good luck everyone.

Just got through...more than a 45 minute wait... Took 28 minutes to just get through on the phone.

Just got 2 of mine.
V&A 11/3 (huge splurge! for my birthday)
Parisian Breakfast 11/4

Couldn't get the Tequila Lunch on 11/2 or Champagne beverage seminar on 11/5. These weren't quite showing up in the system yet or were saying not available. I will call back in a bit I guess:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter