• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Disney must have pulled out all the stops - I just got booked through 'Disney's Enchanting Extras' :tongue: She asked for my resort reservation #? I have one because we're coming from out of state, but what if I had been a local? Weird...

But at least I got Parisian Breakfast booked!:cool1:

I did ask for What's cooking by name. The CM insists they booked someone a few calls back for it and now can't find availibility. I don't believe him. He has NO clue what he is doing... now trying to transfer me to his supervisor and isn't even doing that well... 27 minutes on hold to get in and now 27 minutes with the CM and STILL not booked for my ONE event What's Cooking With... now he is on hold transfering me.

Last edited:

45 minutes on hold. CM was only able to find Parisian Breakfast. Suggested I call on Thursday for my two other choices. Ugh.

Omg finally got on the phone after call for an hour with a busy signal now its a 30 min wait hopefully nothing that I want is sold out. I wish they would have let you do it online but nothing is there but EAT The Beat.

50 minutes on hold. Hibachi not available, but French Meal Traditions was. Guess I'm calling back Thursday, 4am, ugh.

Sat down last night and went over the schedules, and carefully picked out what we wanted to try to book. This morning I was able to reserve everything we decided on, but now I'm having a tiny bit of FOMO looking at what everyone else is booking.

Just repeating to myself...It's ok...it's ok...we can't do everything...we still have plenty of stuff to do...don't forget the kiosks....

I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD WITH DVC MEMBER SERVICES FOR AN HOUR. I'm not making any progress at all here!! Can't get thru on the 'FEST' number with my other phone at all.

ASRRRRRGGGHHH.... I'm hearing hold music while the cm is talking to someone else for help. He came back online to ask me what it was I am trying to book again as he totally forgot. Where do they get these people from? I'm looking forward to my survey at the end of the call.

He said his supervisor tried and got the same result of no availability. Now I'm on hold while he is trying to get support to have them look. It's been 37 minutes since I've been talking to this guy so I suppose NOW it is possible that it really is sold out.... but 37 minutes ago I don't believe it.

Started calling the FEST number at 9:00 AM.. took me 20 minutes to get through the "all circuits are busy" automation and now I've been on hold for 33 minutes. I really hope early booking for the Parisian breakfast on Nov 4th isn't sold out by the time I get through...

ASRRRRRGGGHHH.... I'm hearing hold music while the cm is talking to someone else for help. He came back online to ask me what it was I am trying to book again as he totally forgot. Where do they get these people from? I'm looking forward to my survey at the end of the call.

He said his supervisor tried and got the same result of no availability. Now I'm on hold while he is trying to get support to have them look. It's been 37 minutes since I've been talking to this guy so I suppose NOW it is possible that it really is sold out.... but 37 minutes ago I don't believe it.

If ya have another line I'd call on that while on that one try to get a new person. I like this hold i'm on it won't even tell me my wait time :D

I was trying to book Behind the Scenes at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto.
The very helpful CM said she could only see availability on Sept 6th and its possible the other dates are sold out :(
We did the event last year and it was wonderful.

I'm at 50 minutes on hold. All I want is the 10/14 PFTS. Is that too much to ask??? I have two 2 year olds and one 1 year old presently wreaking havoc on my playroom while I sit upstairs (watching them on the monitor) listening to It's A Small World blaring in my ear. I pray my house is still standing by the end of this fiasco.

My call finally got picked up at about 9:45. I was able to booked everything I wanted, 9 special events spanning 2 separate trips & 1 culinary demo. I messed up the date for 1 special event so I won't be doing the Lobster Demo. Now I need to go back & check to see of there are any other Beverage or Culinary that I want to fit in around everything else. At least I don't have to stress over trying to book any more of the big events on Thursday. I'm shocked I was able to book everything I wanted today. This is the first time I don't have to try again on General Booking day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter