• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Still doesn't appear that anything is bookable online. I hope the reservation system is not down for people waiting on the phone.

I suspect this might be the case. Didn't someone report being able to book some Culinary demos online earlier this morning?

Finally on. "For some reason, things are opening up as they should," says the CM.

I was told to calling back in a half hour.:guilty:

I guess I was extra lucky! Dialed right at 7am/15 minute wait. CM found my Brunch with a Twist on Oct 28, with no problem. I paid and got out of everyone's way!
Good luck to everyone else! I understand the stress of booking F&W every year but it is great fun once you get there!

OMG. Called at 6:59am and got right in with a 20 minute wait. "Several events are not able to be booked at this time, call back later." WTH Disney? Now on hold to talk to a supervisor.

Oh no. We were hoping for Nov. 4... I thought they only opened 10-15 percent of the spots to prebooking?

Just spoke with my mom who was making our reservations, she said the CM she spoke to said all the events the week we're there in September are showing up as full already. I find this hard to believe so now we're both calling back!

They are not full. They have not been opened up to additional booking because the worst IT shop in hospitality struck again. People should lose their job over this but they won't, it's Disney, and we will keep taking this nonsense from them!

Going to keep an eye on here to see if anyone gets through. I'm worried I'll wait that half hour and then it will be full!

Really good thing I can work from home, but what a pain in the...

Yeah, I'll wait once and ask, but when/if they tell me no dice I'm going back to bed. It is what it is... I have contractors coming again today and they left so late last night I'm running on very little sleep right now. Yesterday was a trainwreck as they ran into issues needing snap decisions... I need to be on my best game today.

I was able to get the Mediterranean pairing on 9/20 after the CM tried to book Trader Sam's for that date. I was told to try back after 9 since they were having issues seeing availability...yeah right...I was also told they would book TS and cancel the other ...here I go again :sad2:

I just checked MDE and my reservation shows up as a normal one not a special event and for 3 instead of 2 with me being listed twice...she took my payment for the correct amount so I hope it's ok...good grief :crazy2:

I just checked MDE and my reservation shows up as a normal one and for 3 instead of 2 with me being listed twice...she took my payment for the correct amount so I hope it's ok...good grief :crazy2:
We had the same thing happen earlier this week. But only paid for 2. Again, an IT problem.

Called the FEST line at 4am. 20 min wait. Answered at 4:24. CM said nothing was showing as open yet. Tried several different routes. Hibachi reservation I wanted was showing 5 parties booked due to early booking. Guess it could be full. Hung up and called a different number. Answered in 2 minutes. This other department was having issues too. On hold so this CM can talk to her supervisor about how to fix the issue. Back on after about 5 min, still no go. Said call back in 30. I suspect nothing is actually going to open until 7am EST like early booking.

Just spoke to a CM, she at first said everything was booked, so I asked to speak to her supervisor. The supervisor was so nice, and very apologetic, and noted that the events we were trying to book weren't full, they just weren't open yet and won't be open until 9. This is turning into a fun morning! At least I got all the FP+ I wanted this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter