• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

WHAT'S COOKING WITH... on 9/3 appears bookable online... others not yet... hopefully those are being loaded now??

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/food-wine-whats-cookin-celebrity-chef-brunch/

ETA: Also getting BEVERAGE SEMINARS bookable through 9/3...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/food-wine-beverage-seminars/

And from my earlier post...
CULINARY DEMOS loaded online from Aug 31 to Oct 2... https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/food-wine-culinary-demonstrations/

Kind of annoyed at this. Called first thing Tuesday to book trader Sam's. Cast member hung up while booking my res. By the time I got back through it was full. Spent 2 hours going back and forth between supervisors. They all said they booked 30 seats but they may have more on Thursday. Called this morning first thing, got though at 7:05. No openings, still only 30 seats in the system. Did Disney really book all 4 events full with only Dvc, pass holders, and TIW? That would be truly obnoxious.

Did Disney really book all 4 events full with only Dvc, pass holders, and TIW?
I very sincerely doubt that!! The vast majority of events seem not to be bookable right now. I'd bet on it being that issue and not that they sold out on Tue. If so, it would be a first that they sell out on early booking day.

Last year the trader Sam's event only sat around 30 people. I guess I'll keep trying but it sounds like all of the trader Sam's events are full before booking even opened today.

Last year the trader Sam's event only sat around 30 people. I guess I'll keep trying but it sounds like all of the trader Sam's events are full before booking even opened today.
Again, I doubt it. They've always held aside a certain number of bookings. If it's a smaller event, that would be a smaller amount of seats held for early booking. Unless I'm mistaken and others can correct me, they've never sold out events on early booking days.

I hope you're right. The supervisor checked all 4 event dates and confirmed that every slot available was booked Tuesday, no slots were booked today. We'll wait and see if any more open up.

I hope you're right. The supervisor checked all 4 event dates and confirmed that every slot available was booked Tuesday, no slots were booked today. We'll wait and see if any more open up.

They told me the same thing Tuesday and then someone else posted a few pages back (on Tuesday) that she had a supervisor check with IT and they had to put in the AP # and name in the system or it did not show the seats.

Again, I doubt it. They've always held aside a certain number of bookings. If it's a smaller event, that would be a smaller amount of seats held for early booking. Unless I'm mistaken and others can correct me, they've never sold out events on early booking days.
Yeah that should not happen....but with the way this seems to be going (yet again) who knows.

So Trader Sams only has 45 seats total.
lats year they did not use the surfboard for seating - That may get it down to 35-37 seats - not sure how many can sit at that - but I don't think it is 15

So there are not a lot of seats - but I think Disney will get in as many as reasonable.

Who has done the Mediterranean pairing and was it good? I'm still thinking about keeping it and going back to sleep.
We did this two years ago. Thought it was fantastic. Wanted to lick the soup bowl. Doing it again this year is our backup if I don't get Hibachi. If booking opens...

I can book beverage seminars through November 13 now. Unfortunately the one I want on October 18 does not appear to have any availability

Still trying for Party for the Senses on 10/21. Booking still down online. :rolleyes1

Awake again but my contractors are late... ugh not shaping up to be a good day. Has anyone tried calling in the last hour..?

Awake again but my contractors are late... ugh not shaping up to be a good day. Has anyone tried calling in the last hour..?

I tried a bit after 10 and still nothing was showing as available. The CM told me that IT was working on it and to keep trying back.

Nothing was filled up on Tuesday. They offered limited seating for some preferred groups. The events are not loading today so they are showing for the CMs as "no availability" which, since many of the CMs don't know any better, they are interpreting as "sold out."

This thread may be the best place to get alerted that bookings have finally opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter