• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Here is the page from the Mickey Monitor that mentions exclusive beverages

2lw18gm.jpg

The food blog has actually posted a description for the Swine Brine:
Swine Brine featuring Evan Williams Bourbon (along with apple cider, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and a Piggy Wing) – $8.25

Guess I was wrong about it containing Bacon Grease but the actual description does nothing to change my mind about trying this one. The consistency looks more like a jelly or pudding I guess because of the sauce on the piggy wing & the mustard.

I enjoy savory cocktails like Bloody Mary's and Dirty Martini's. I've been wanting to try a bacon cocktail like the one on the Flying Fish menu, but this is going too far. A piggy wing instead of bacon? Mustard? I'll pass it up.

Hopefully someone can help me. Based on everything I'm reading I'm almost certain the answer is no. But would the sampler ticket be eligible for the Disney Visa 10% off? I haven't seen anyone mention it so it has to be no. Thought it was worth an ask though. Thanks in advance!

How I wish!

The price of the sampler has increased 10% since last year. And they took away the 16 coupon option too. It saved you $10 over the price of buying two 8 packs separately.

That said, if GoGi wine and Joffrey's cart Festival drinks can be purchased with the sampler coupons, I will totally forgive them for the price spike. :)

Does anyone know if Choza de Margarita opened today with F&W? I'm ready to find out the fate of the fiesta margarita! :scared:

Maybe the "6" was accidentally inverted. :).

I thought the same thing. LOL!

I don't want to bring anyone down, but on the first day last year, they let people use their sampler coupons toward flights. They put a stop to that a day or so later.

My point is that the same thing could happen with the better wines this year. Last I read, only Dom Perignon is excluded this year--sounds too good to be true.

Great news! Those Gogi wines were VERY good last year and they're super hard to find. Champagne here I come!

I've been wanting to try the Pinot Noir. I may have to pony up the cash this year for it! Thanks for the review!

I do have to say that we're so excited to see Meeker FroZin available at more places this year!

I love Meeker! We were members of their wine club for a while. I'll have to check out the FroZin once I locate where it's offered.

How do I download the spreadsheet on page 1 that shows all the food and prices? I am using a laptop with windows 8. Thank you.

Is there any discount on the sampler ? Disney Visa, DVC, Passholder ?

Last year I spent one day at Food and Wine I vaguely recall a discount at the MarketPlace booths for either DVC or Disney Visa. Is there any discount at the Marketplace booths this year ?

Is there any discount on the sampler ? Disney Visa, DVC, Passholder ?

Last year I spent one day at Food and Wine I vaguely recall a discount at the MarketPlace booths for either DVC or Disney Visa. Is there any discount at the Marketplace booths this year ?

Don't believe I have ever seen a discount at the Market Place booths - there are some discounts on seminars and maybe some of the special events but not at the booths.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter