2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I am interested in picking a bottle or two of wine from F & W Festival to take back to BCV, any recommendations ?
Just be aware that they will not allow you take your wine purchase with you. It will be shipped to package pick-up at either the front of the park or the International Gateway. You need allow enough time from purchase to allow your items to arrive at package pickup, seems like it was around 3 hours.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is it okay to just have an hour between demos? I have a culinary demo booked for 2:30, and would like to book a beverage seminar at 3:30.

Thanks!

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is it okay to just have an hour between demos? I have a culinary demo booked for 2:30, and would like to book a beverage seminar at 3:30.

Thanks!
I asked this question a few weeks ago, and was told it was fine. I'll find out for sure October 19th-we have a culinary demo at 2:30, and a beverage seminar at 3:30.

Thanks!
Yes, you should be fine. The seminars and demos last around 40 to 50 minutes. You can pick up your tickets for all of the demos and seminars you are holding reservations for on a specific day when the festival center opens at 9:00 am.

Yay! We saw a video that included some of the F&W merch and my husband has tentatively agreed that we can redo our kitchen in a F&W Fest theme after our trip! (We've been talking about repainting, etc. a while.) I love the Figment stuff, so the idea is to paint a light lavender, etc., and get hand towels, a poster, etc. to go with it.

However, we won't be there until near the end of the fest. (Last few days of October and first few of November.) Does anyone know how fast the merch tends to sell out?

I asked this question a few weeks ago, and was told it was fine. I'll find out for sure October 19th-we have a culinary demo at 2:30, and a beverage seminar at 3:30.

Yes, you should be fine. The seminars and demos last around 40 to 50 minutes. You can pick up your tickets for all of the demos and seminars you are holding reservations for on a specific day when the festival center opens at 9:00 am.
Thanks!

Yay! We saw a video that included some of the F&W merch and my husband has tentatively agreed that we can redo our kitchen in a F&W Fest theme after our trip! (We've been talking about repainting, etc. a while.) I love the Figment stuff, so the idea is to paint a light lavender, etc., and get hand towels, a poster, etc. to go with it.

However, we won't be there until near the end of the fest. (Last few days of October and first few of November.) Does anyone know how fast the merch tends to sell out?

Can't answer your question, but I used to spend a decent amount of time in the Shop Parks app :rolleyes: I noticed that after F&W ended last year, a bunch of the home merch was discounted and available through the app -- so I would guess that the kitchen merch doesn't sell out by the end. As always, YMMV.

I am sure this has been answered. The Food and Wine GC wristlet thingy...
Where can I purchase and does it come in different amounts? Or do you just put what you want on it?

Just be aware that they will not allow you take your wine purchase with you. It will be shipped to package pick-up at either the front of the park or the International Gateway. You need allow enough time from purchase to allow your items to arrive at package pickup, seems like it was around 3 hours.

I suspect they won't ship to the resort? Correct?

Where can I purchase and does it come in different amounts? Or do you just put what you want on it?
You can put any amount you want on it

You can put whatever amount you want on it but the minimum amount is $15 so you will need to put $15 or more on it.

Can you transfer funds from an existing Disney gift card into the wristlet gift card?
Yes you can transfer from another Disney GC through the Disney gift card website after you purchase the F & W GC. You just can't purchase the F & W gift card with another GC. They have to be purchased with cash or CC only.

I've done a number of them back to back. They are normally right next to each other in the festival center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter