https://www.espnwwos.com/events/spectator/nfl-pro-bowl/

NFL Pro Bowl Activities & Events at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex:
January 25 – 28, 2017

Pro Bowl 5K Run at Epcot®:
January 28, 2017

NFL Pro Bowl Game at Camping World Stadium:
January 29, 2017

Championship Games
Take a seat and watch NFL FLAG Championships and Punt, Pass and Kick National Championships at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. The Boys Championship Game for boys 13 to 14 years old will also take place at the Complex and will be aired on ESPN as part of the network's broadcast of the Pro Bowl at Camping World Stadium.

NFL Pro Bowl Experience
Check out the NFL Pro Bowl Experience at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, a free, interactive fan zone with fun activities for the whole family.

Pro Bowl Parade and Football Festivities
Delight in a magic-filled afternoon as everyone's favorite Pro Bowlers join Mickey and his pals in a celebratory parade down Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom® Park on Friday, January 27th. Then for even more Pro Bowl excitement, join the fun at Disney Springs—Disney's newest entertainment, shopping and dining destination.

Pro Bowl Game Tickets
To purchase tickets to the NFL Pro Bowl Game on January 29, 2017 at Camping World Stadium, please visit nfl.com/probowl

Pro Bowl 5K Run
Score a touchdown in the Pro Bowl 5K Run on January 28, 2017! Put on your favorite football jersey, grab the family, and go for the end zone that's just 5,468 yards away. It's football fun for the entire family as you run through the spectacular Walt Disney World® Resort.
Race Packet Pick-Up
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Friday, January 27, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.

Epcot®
Saturday, January 28, 2017 – 5:00 a.m. – 6:30 a.m.

Pro Bowl 5K Run
Epcot®
Saturday, January 28, 2017 – 7:00 a.m.

• All guests will need to provide their own transportation to Packet Pick-Up and the 5K.

Driving Directions

Directions to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Packet Pick-Up)
  • Take I-4 to exit 65 (Osceola Parkway West). Take a left onto Victory Way and park in the main lot. Proceed on foot to the main entrance.

Directions to Epcot® (5K)
  • Take I-4 to exit 67 (Epcot Center Drive) and follow the signs to Epcot®.

Get excited for your visit and let everyone know that you're on "The Road to Walt Disney World Resort" with customizable ESPN Complex merchandise for the whole team! Learn more at disneythemeparkmerchandise.com. When you play here you're playing at the next level, right in the middle of the magic.

Last edited:
The game used to be in Hawaii and was usually skipped by a lot of players. I guess since most players have families they figured Disney would be a great alternative.

It's still stupid to hold it the week before the Super Bowl, though, as no players from those teams will ever go and risk being injured.

It's still stupid to hold it the week before the Super Bowl, though, as no players from those teams will ever go and risk being injured.
I agree to an extent. I believe even if they held it after the super bowl players would back out due to risk of being injured. The pro bowl is not exactly the best game.

It is not because of the injury risk. You don't go to the Pro Bowl because you are preparing for the Super Bowl. The Pro Bowl is for players who have finished their seasons. If you are playing in the Super Bowl, your season is not over and you don't go party and hang out for a week. The problem with the Pro Bowl is that it is meaningless. It is a holiday for the players and no one wants to get hurt, so the product is not any good. The NFL keeps trying to find some way to put an all star product on the field that will make money and generate real fan interest.

I keep cracking up because Disney keeps tweeting from its official Twitter accounts "NFL announces stars who will attend Pro Bowl in Orlando." :rotfl2: Someone needs to explain to Disney that none of those starters are actually going to show up.

I can't wait for the commercial after the Super Bowl this year. Somehow, I think with the Pro Bowl at WDW the commercial just won't be the same:

Disney reporter: Mr. Super Bowl MVP, you just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do next?

Super Bowl MVP: I'm going to Disney World!!! Well, I mean I was (probably) named to the Pro Bowl and could have gone last week and now it doesn't seem like as big of a deal because all of the other All-Stars already went, so maybe I'll just go to Hawaii.

I can't wait for the commercial after the Super Bowl this year. Somehow, I think with the Pro Bowl at WDW the commercial just won't be the same:

Disney reporter: Mr. Super Bowl MVP, you just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do next?

Super Bowl MVP: I'm going to Aulani!!! .

FTFY. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter