2017 Release Watch :)

What month are you hoping for??

Fall, October or November, October is hard for me with work so it pushes it till the end.

However we would want to be home for Halloween. So I'm then thinking first week in nov but not sure I want to over lap with jersey week (I know I'm from jersey but no school age kids yet). Then the following week looks good but may be the end of food and wine... Not sure I want that either.... So maybe week after thanksgiving...

However there is a chance I want to participate in wine and dine half marathon weekend if I decide that I guess I could adjust accordingly. Cause I am sure I won't guess the right weekend on the 21st!

Fall, October or November, October is hard for me with work so it pushes it till the end.

However we would want to be home for Halloween. So I'm then thinking first week in nov but not sure I want to over lap with jersey week (I know I'm from jersey but no school age kids yet). Then the following week looks good but may be the end of food and wine... Not sure I want that either.... So maybe week after thanksgiving...

However there is a chance I want to participate in wine and dine half marathon weekend if I decide that I guess I could adjust accordingly. Cause I am sure I won't guess the right weekend on the 21st!

I suggest going from the 14nth to the 21st!! That the exact dates we've gone in the past 2 years and it's amazing!! You get to see the Christmas decor too!! I'm not 100% positive but I believe it's the tale end of the food and wine fest too so you could check that out. Mild warning!! Crowds in Epcot can be a little scary then but not too too bad!!

Getting ready to plan a trip for Presidents week 2017. I know its is going to be crowded, but this is the only time we can go!!! Super pumped, it will be our families first time, kids are 13 and 8.

Maybe a dumb question, but is that June 21 date for packages only? Or do room-only reservations become available on that date as well?

August 2017! We skipped this August to try something different with friends and I am having withdrawal. I need to be booked to know I will be back home soon!

First week of March 2017, will be our first ever visit, so exciting.
Does anyone know if there are usually any discounts for this time?

First week of March 2017, will be our first ever visit, so exciting.
Does anyone know if there are usually any discounts for this time?

You can google all the past Disney discounts but I am pretty sure they usually have something like play, stay, & dine. Usually the first week in March is the tail end of it.

Late January 21- 2017 for us! We've decided POR or POFQ, but will choose for sure next week. May even look at switching to a deluxe if the price is right after discounts are released. I'm SO excited to really start planning this trip! Last time I did a WDW trip the castle was dressed up like a cake...clearly its been too long!

So excited to see some other December 2017-ers here! We've never been during Christmas before so I can't wait for all the holiday decorations and cheer (though not as excited about the crowds). Usually it's just me and my fiance but this year we're trying to make it a family trip.

hoping for Aug, Sept, or Oct......Thinking if I should book now for a package? at a the Poly or GF so I know I can at least lock down the hotel I want? I think I'm going to call and see what the CM opinion is.

hoping for Aug, Sept, or Oct......Thinking if I should book now for a package? at a the Poly or GF so I know I can at least lock down the hotel I want? I think I'm going to call and see what the CM opinion is.

The only thing that you could book would be room only - if you decided to to a package, they have to cancel that reservation, then remake it as a package

Packages come out next Tuesday - not a long time to wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter