2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm told 16 minutes on one phone and 30 on the other at the DVC number.

Got the Parisian breakfast for 10/27!!! I called the passholder number and was on hold for 10 minutes. They didn't raise the price this year! I tried to book for 9/1 but I guess it's not being held that day.
Let's see here... You called BEFORE 9am and booked an event that wasn't even listed yet????? Congrats to you but I'm really pissed that Disney is doing this.

I missed out on the Italian Regional lunch last year even though I was the phone with them the minute tickets went on sale. They claimed the none were available but couldn't tell if that meant they were sold out or just not in their system to book. I'm not calling today. We plan on visiting the last week in October but since I don't know what is taking place when i don't see the point in calling.

Just booked PFTS WVL for 10/20; French Family Meal Traditions on 10/19; and Italian Food and Wine Pairing on 10/22!

I can't post what I want to say but this is "xxxxin" unbelievable. Even by Disney standards. You are booking things that poeple have no clue actually even exist and other CMs are calling guests liars!

I think I just transferred to this event for 2018

https://www.savannahfoodandwinefest.com/

I called DVC Member Services last night and asked how they could book Food & Wine dining events without announcing the schedule, etc. The member agent stated the events would be announced sometime today. And, I said "After early booking starts?". He could not answer any of my questions.

Congrats! Not any reflection on you, but as someone else said, this year’s process is a new low. Other than PFTS, the others aren’t “supposed” to be available.
I just hope there's still availability for some of these events when general bookings begin on Thursday.

okay, called the AP line at 8:59, was told they'd transfer me to the dining line (ughhh!) but then it went straight to a person.
was going blind with the wonderful CM, just guessing times for events i'd done in the past- she specifically mentioned they got rid of all events out of epcot- Trader Sams was the first one i tried- but was able to get Italian Food & Wine pairing for 9/10.

On hold myself with DVC member services...I can not believe a schedule of events have not even come out yet. I want to book the Parisian breakfast as we really enjoyed it last yr, but the way this is being handled by Disney is really ridiculous!

okay, called the AP line at 8:59, was told they'd transfer me to the dining line (ughhh!) but then it went straight to a person.
was going blind with the wonderful CM, just guessing times for events i'd done in the past- she specifically mentioned they got rid of all events out of epcot- Trader Sams was the first one i tried- but was able to get Italian Food & Wine pairing for 9/10.
Boo :( We're not really looking to book any special events this year but I wanted to do the Trader Sam's event at some point in the future.

On phone for an hour and six minutes, booked seven events, CM was great said can't book until 9AM (it was 8:50AM) but she was kind enough to stay on the line with me and start holding events before 9AM (two Frunch, two Italy wine, Italy beer vs. wine, mediterranean pairing and parisian breakfast).

Got the italian regional lunch. They have all the event info but NOTHING on the signature dinners yet.

I just booked the Italian Regional lunch at Tutto Gusto for Nov 7th. I called 407-939-3378 a little bit before 8:30 and they said I would have a 30 minute wait. The CM answered a few minutes after 9:00. I asked her about the French family lunch and she did say that was available on Nov 9th. The Mediterranean lunch at Spice road table was available on Nov 5th and 7th. and the Mexican lunch was available on Nov 8th. I only asked about that week since that is when we will be at WDW. She was very nice.
Good luck everyone.

On phone for an hour and six minutes, booked seven events, CM was great said can't book until 9AM (it was 8:50AM) but she was kind enough to stay on the line with me and start holding events before 9AM (two Frunch, two Italy wine, Italy beer vs. wine, mediterranean pairing and parisian breakfast).

How do you even know when these things are offered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter