2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not have posted anything but that was the easiest booking i have done, no wait at all. Got Hibach Experience for 10/29.

I think I am out. There's a SLIM chance my friends may talk me into PFTS but even if they do it's going to be do that and leave at this point. (I have an old ticket with one day on it which is why it's even an option)

Italian Food, Wine vs. Beer is on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:30pm if that helps anyone else!

I had her check Trader Sam's and the Japanese Craft Beer tasting and like everyone else she couldn't find them.

I too just called in, maybe a 5 minute wait before I got a CM, must have calmed down some. I was told no Behind the Scenes at Sam’s Grogg Grotto this year. I was able to book Parisian Afternoon for 9/29. It’s also available on 10/6, just an fyi.

I have no flipping idea what my AP # is. I don't know DH's AP # either. And I don't carry my TIW card around with me, so I don't know that either. If they give me a problem about it I will be beyond irate. We are DVC, TIW and AP. Certainly somewhere in their mystical portal they can SEE THAT. This is contingent on getting out of the hold queue before I have to leave AND before the phone battery on the land line craps out. I can always bring the cell phone into the car and Bluetooth it.

Got thru to DVC at 9:03. Got the beverage seminar and the cupcake decorating class we wanted. Now, to wait for the dining events.
Can you give me details
Okay. I called the passholders number but was told they would have to transfer me to someone who could help. I was so very worried I would be put in the queue with the dining reservations but I wasn't. I was put through to "recreation". Here's the number....I was on hold for maybe 90 seconds!

407-939-7529

I wanted to book the French Family Meals but they aren't offered on saturdays according to the cast member that helped me. They are select FRIDAYS and SUNDAYS. The dates for october were 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, and 10/26. This threw a monkey wrench in my plans. I booked the Parisian Breakfast 10/6 and will be going solo because my hubby won't arrive at MCO until 11am. I am traveling with friends that will be leaving that day. Someone book with me! Incidently the Parisian breakfast was $42.xx[/QUOTE
Okay. I called the passholders number but was told they would have to transfer me to someone who could help. I was so very worried I would be put in the queue with the dining reservations but I wasn't. I was put through to "recreation". Here's the number....I was on hold for maybe 90 seconds!

407-939-7529

I wanted to book the French Family Meals but they aren't offered on saturdays according to the cast member that helped me. They are select FRIDAYS and SUNDAYS. The dates for october were 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, and 10/26. This threw a monkey wrench in my plans. I booked the Parisian Breakfast 10/6 and will be going solo because my hubby won't arrive at MCO until 11am. I am traveling with friends that will be leaving that day. Someone book with me! Incidently the Parisian breakfast was $42.xx
OMGosh, this number worked!!! I got right through!! Booked exactly what I wanted! Then hung up with member services since they still had me on hold.

One of my Disney Instagram friends called & mentioned someone was able to book the Parisian Breakfast. The CM told her "well, people lie." :rotfl: Threw @twocat right under the bus! We're cracking up at the lack of professionalism there.
I got thru at 8:53 and they told me the bookings were not loaded in the system yet - they would be at 9am - so they didnt see how it was booked.

So i was asking questions and was planning to keep them on th eline til 9. Was going to get them to check a dining time for me in December and she hung up on me at 3 mins to 9. :mad:

I have no flipping idea what my AP # is. I don't know DH's AP # either. And I don't carry my TIW card around with me, so I don't know that either. If they give me a problem about it I will be beyond irate. We are DVC, TIW and AP. Certainly somewhere in their mystical portal they can SEE THAT. This is contingent on getting out of the hold queue before I have to leave AND before the phone battery on the land line craps out. I can always bring the cell phone into the car and Bluetooth it.

I just provided name and phone # and she had what she needed for AP and DVC

Maybe try DVC? At least for that you can see your member number online, right?

So stupid that we can’t see our AP# on MDE.

They did not ask for any ID's. They took your name and asked for address confirmation so they must see it in the computer.

Some of the events are up on the WDW website: beverage seminars, cheese seminars, culinary demos, eat to the beat dining packages, food and beverage pairings, mix it, make it, celebrate it, Sunday brunch with a chef.

You're not able to actually make a reservation but you might want to check throughout the day in case these events become available to book on the website.

Got right through to DVC at 9:00. Had a great DVC CM. She couldn't find anything at first. Was reading through everything & found a vague group of dining events for the countries & I told her to look at those. She pulled them up but wasn't able to get them to book so she put me on hold. Was expecting the dreaded "sorry we can't book those events" like I've been told in past years but she came back on & said they got it working. Booked the three events in France & two in Italy in November. Asked about Morocco & Mexico dates for another trip end of September beginning of October but didn't book those yet. Looks like they aren't doing the Moroccan pairing this year, just the Mediterranean one.

They did not need any card info now they just asked my name and looked up and saw i was AP. They did say though that when i go to the event i need to present my card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter