2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I am so pissed. the second time i call waiting an hour for someone, I have the Breakfast booked and am booking a mix it make it and i get DISCONNECTED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did not need any card info now they just asked my name and looked up and saw i was AP. They did say though that when i go to the event i need to present my card.

She DID ask me for mine....but mine isnt activated yet so maybe that's why?

OMG I am so pissed. the second time i call waiting an hour for someone, I have the Breakfast booked and am booking a mix it make it and i get DISCONNECTED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is soooooo frustrating :(

AP line was over an hour, enchanting extras said 45 minutes so I'm on hold with them. I had a meeting at 9am that I walked out of at 9:45 (lol).

Has anyone who booked an “unadvertised” event had it show up in My Disney Experience? All mine are showing except the one unadvertised one I booked, tequila lunch.

Thanks so much to everyone who posted their experience. Because of you I was able to book the French Family Meal and Italian Lunch for my 50th Birthday trip in October. I was so disappointed this morning that I didn’t even try to call and would not have known they were booking unless I saw your posts. You are all awesome!!
Although I waited almost an hour it was so easy when I got through. I too was told no signature events outside of EPCOT. My CM said that the events just showed up this morning for them. They had no idea. Pretty bad way to manage things.

Had about a 50 minute wait on FEST. We were able to book everything that we wanted that was offered (so far) this year. No Japanese Craft Beer and no Morocco Pairing and no Signature (Off EPCOT). We have family coming at different times during our four weeks at Fort Wilderness. Those that they are offering that we got were:

Italian Regional Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon Oct 29
Italian Regional Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon Nov 7
French Family Meal Traditions Nov 2
French Family Meal Traditions Nov 9
Mexican Tequila Lunch Oct 26
Italian Food, Wine Vs Beer Nov 6
Parisian Breakfast Nov 3
Parisian Breakfast Nov 10
Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing Oct 31

Guess we will check back later to see if any of the others are a go.

-- posting in case anyone else wants to try for these:

• The Parisian Afternoon, Sandwiches, Macarons and Bubbles!at Monsieur Paul, 11/3 at 1:30pm ($58.03 pp w/tax)
I am "in line" with DVC Member Services right now. They said a 30-minute wait when I connected and that was 10 minutes ago so I still have time to surf the web...

Hoping to book the Parisian Afternoon for October 20 so I am glad to see that it is being offered and the price almost exactly what I had budgeted. I guessed $175 for the three of us....$174.09 is pretty darn close:laughing:.

French lunch 100.24, Italy lunch 104.46, Italy beer 92.85, Spice Road 68.59, Parisian breakfast 42.21 per person including tax and gratuity

What are the times for the Italy lunch?

I booked Hibachi Experience for 4PM on 5th, Italian Wine VS Beer on 6th, Mexican Tequila Lunch on 9th

I'll work more on updating the Post 2018 events here this afternoon tonight!
Times on the Italy Wine vs Beer?

Has anyone who booked an “unadvertised” event had it show up in My Disney Experience? All mine are showing except the one unadvertised one I booked, tequila lunch.
The only thing I booked was Parisian Breakfast and it is showing up on MDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter