2018 Princess Half Marathon

I had that page too when I go from the rundisney page. Try going to Disneyworld.com, logging in and going to the passholder page. Then click, View Special Events and THAT will take you to rundisney's princess page.

Are you getting to registration? I cant get to it,just kicked me back to buy an AP. Ugh

can you share where you went via the passholder route? I'm in my passholder page and click the princess stuff and all I get eventually (first a passholder princess page) is the regular rundisney princess page?

I had that page too when I go from the rundisney page. Try going to Disneyworld.com, logging in and going to the passholder page. Then click, View Special Events and THAT will take you to rundisney's princess page.

That still takes me to the purchase page.

I got through! Husband is registered for the Fairy Tale Challenge and I'm registered for the 10K!

I still cannot get anything other than the regular run Disney page even though I'm logged into my Passholder account on Disney's site. This is so frustrating. I don't understand. Maybe I'll go try a different browser.

I cannot get through either, both me and my friend are on the AP race page, and the link is not showing up.

DVC finally let me through, too (Dis_Yoda and I are following each other around the internet LOL). Fairy Tale is all set. My cousin (who got registered during the participant registration) won't be running alone. Well, she will be if I don't get my butt in gear and get as fast as she is, but at least I'll be on the courses somewhere at the same time. :)

I still cannot get anything other than the regular run Disney page even though I'm logged into my Passholder account on Disney's site. This is so frustrating. I don't understand. Maybe I'll go try a different browser.
I cannot get it either. It keeps looping me back. I tried 2 computers and my phone

DVC finally let me through, too (Dis_Yoda and I are following each other around the internet LOL). Fairy Tale is all set. My cousin (who got registered during the participant registration) won't be running alone. Well, she will be if I don't get my butt in gear and get as fast as she is, but at least I'll be on the courses somewhere at the same time. :)

*giggles*

I'm just doing the 10K as I think after this last Dark Side weekend - I'm no longer going to run the half distance outside of Light Side for a long time.

For people that have gotten through and registered, could you post exactly how you got through? I'm trying to follow what people have posted so far, but I still always wind up at the "buy an AP" page, as well (and I do have an AP and am logged in). Thanks!.

For people that have gotten through and registered, could you post exactly how you got through? I'm trying to follow what people have posted so far, but I still always wind up at the "buy an AP" page, as well (and I do have an AP and am logged in). Thanks!.

I went through the DVC page.

same here - this is driving me crazy! I tried both Chrome and IE and no luck on either....

Ok, I have to say I'm REALLY upset. I have never had this happen before when I've done AP registration for races. I cannot get in. It just keeps cycling me to the regular run Disney page no matter what I do there is never a link to register. And when I'm on the Disney page, it is acknowledging my passholder status for everything. I'm not trying to start a fight either but if someone has the link, I would sure appreciate help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter