• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2018 Princess Half Marathon

Anyone else check the math? Almost 10,000 in corral F. 9700ish. That's nearly half the field! Oy. Let us all cross fingers that rD does many mini waves...

If you are doing the Challenge, your bib number is not in the range posted above. Just FYI.

i realize we won't get our official 10k corrals until we pick up our bibs but historically any guesses based on bib #s?

I got corral F but my proof of time should have me in corral E!! :( I also can't find the information about having it corrected anymore. It just says no changes can be made...

Wow, they have really reduced the number of corrals, not sure I like that. I think it is harder for everyone with so many starting all at once. This run has changed so much over the years and this will be my last. I'm proud to say I am a perfect princess and grateful for all the memories I made through the years. My two daughters and I all ran our first half marathon back in 2009, that's when the event was held in March. Finally broke the two hour mark in 2016 and I could go on, but too much has changed and so have I.
Actually just got in from running my best 6 miles this year and finding out bid numbers is fun.

Just thinking, the first year there was three corrals and we did not have to submit a time and so we just guess and were put in "B" and now my last princess and I have been assigned "B". Just seems poetic to me.

Last edited:
Here's the corrals for the challenge:

Attachments

• 27625374_2238470952837055_2452798028258636865_o.jpg
    27625374_2238470952837055_2452798028258636865_o.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 45
I got corral F but my proof of time should have me in corral E!! :( I also can't find the information about having it corrected anymore. It just says no changes can be made...

Yep, I got corral E but my POT has me finishing in the 2:20 range (corral D).

Remember with POT - they expect some difference - your 10K time doesn't directly equal your half marathon pace as it will be slightly slower. If you are doing the challenge - they expect some fatigue there as well.

Corral A for me and B for my husband! We'll see if I start with him or maybe I'll stick with A, stop for pictures and let him catch up. He'll probably be too competitive to stop and take any pictures.

i realize we won't get our official 10k corrals until we pick up our bibs but historically any guesses based on bib #s?

My daughters are 302XX and 304XX and I'm hoping that will be Corral A since that's where my husband and I will be. One of my daughters is in the wheelchair division so not sure if that is automatically A or it's own corral. I thought the wheelchairs start in front.

I saw some pictures from last year - someone was 314XX and was B, someone else was 326XX and was D.

My daughters are 302XX and 304XX and I'm hoping that will be Corral A since that's where my husband and I will be. One of my daughters is in the wheelchair division so not sure if that is automatically A or it's own corral. I thought the wheelchairs start in front.

I saw some pictures from last year - someone was 314XX and was B, someone else was 326XX and was D.

Wheelchairs start about 2 minutes before "Elite"

There is a special "wheelchair" runners booth when you arrive for the race in the morning. Your daughter will have to check in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter