2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

I'm really hoping to book 7-night WC Fantasy Oct. 5th, stalking for opening day!!

Do travel agents find out before the "public" somehow?

Do travel agents find out before the "public" somehow?

Not really. Or if they do, Disney is very good at preventing them from letting the public now. For the Fantasy you can take a very good guess that she will continue to alternate between Eastern and Wester Caribbean just as she is doing in September.

We currently have 09/29/2018 WC. We're hoping to push it later to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Looking at 2017 Oct / Nov dates it seems we would be getting either a Halloween or a Christmas cruise. Looks like I have more research to do.

Wishin' and hopin'.....plannin' and dreamin'.....

just a few more weeks to the next release (fingers crossed!) wanting to book a Merry Time WC on the Fantasy for mid November 2018!

I'm wishin' and hopin' too! Except I'm so excited for the WBTA, hoping it will be leaving from Dover, England! (Less expensive flight from here in Alberta than going to Barcelona)

I would love to know the itinerary! I have the British Isles cruise booked and I'm hoping it can be b2b with the WBTA with different port stops.

I thought this might be the best place to ask... Will Galveston have more cruises later in the year or is April the cut off? I'd love to travel out of it (8 hour drive vs 18) but right now all the cruises for it are up through April 2018. (I assume so, since they have Nov-Dec 2017 cruises available now). I imagine this is the thread to watch for when they'll be listed - since it seems no one knows when they're going up?

Thanks! I'm a newbie to cruises/disney, and I've been reading but have missed these questions (if they're anywhere).

Hoping for one-way Hawaii cruises in September for our anniversary, or another great low-priced WBTA or something out of NYC.

I thought this might be the best place to ask... Will Galveston have more cruises later in the year or is April the cut off? I'd love to travel out of it (8 hour drive vs 18) but right now all the cruises for it are up through April 2018. (I assume so, since they have Nov-Dec 2017 cruises available now). I imagine this is the thread to watch for when they'll be listed - since it seems no one knows when they're going up?

Thanks! I'm a newbie to cruises/disney, and I've been reading but have missed these questions (if they're anywhere).

The Wonder will be leaving Galveston on January 9th, 2018 for San Juan. This has been typical for Galveston sailings for the past few years, and then she has come back again in November. Once the late 2018 schedule comes out we will see if she is scheduled to come back to Galveston, I am keeping my fingers crossed, but the rumblings aren't good that DCL will come back to Galveston any time soon. :(

The Wonder will be leaving Galveston on January 9th, 2018 for San Juan. This has been typical for Galveston sailings for the past few years, and then she has come back again in November. Once the late 2018 schedule comes out we will see if she is scheduled to come back to Galveston, I am keeping my fingers crossed, but the rumblings aren't good that DCL will come back to Galveston any time soon. :(
Really? She's sailed Nov/Dec out of Galveston since 2013 :( I hope she does at least one last Christmas cruise (what we're wanting).

Really? She's sailed Nov/Dec out of Galveston since 2013 :( I hope she does at least one last Christmas cruise (what we're wanting).

Yes, I really hope that she comes back too! You never know until the schedule comes out, just keeping fingers crossed until then.

Reposting my info on historic release dates again since we are getting close to the release date for the final batch of 2018 cruises:

For anyone interested in when the previous release dates were, I did a little bit of research and this is what I found out so far. I am going to list the date on which the new itineraries where released (usually a Tuesday), the first booking day for Gold and Platinum Castaway Club members would have been the day after the realease day and then one day after that the booking was opened for everyone else.

"Winter" means first cruise in the new year up to April/May (not including the transitioning cruises).
"Summer" means about May to August/September.
"Fall" means about September until the end of the year (ending with the last cruise starting in the old year).

I am still planning on expanding this and will try to add on more historic dates

Summer 2018 - February 21, 2017
Winter 2018 - October 25, 2016
Fall 2017 - May 24, 2016
Summer 2017 - April 12, 2016
Winter 2017 - October 6, 2015
Fall 2016 - May 18, 2015
Summer 2016 - March 24, 2015
Winter 2016 - October 28, 2014
Fall 2015 - May 19, 2014
Summer 2015 - March 25, 2014
Winter 2015 - November 12, 2013

These are the easy years, before that things were released in different batches and I still need to verify things better, but this is what I have so far:

revised itineraries Dream, Magic, Wonder (they had originally scheduled the ships very differently) for October to December 2014 - June 18, 2013
Dream/Fantasy September to December 2014, Magic/Wonder May to December 2014 - February 12, 2013
Dream/Fantasy January to August 2014, Magic/Wonder January to April 2014 - December 4, 2012
Magic/Wonder all 2013 - June 26, 2012

To me it seems that with the new ships arriving they had some scheduling difficulties at first, but now seem to have settled into a rhythm on releasing the itineraries for all the ships in three season batches. My prediction for Winter 2018 was spot on, but Summer 2018 was released far earlier than previous years seemed to indicate.

So, looking at historic evidence from the 2015 through 2017 releases my guess (and that is all that it is!!!) would be the following:
Fall 2018: anytime between May 16, 2017 and May 23, 2017
Winter 2019: anytime between October 3, 2017 and November 14, 2017
Summer 2019: anytime between Fenruary 20, 2018 and April 10, 2018

I was thinking about starting the 2019 Itineraries Watch thread that can be made a sticky sometime soon unless anyone has any objections?

Am I missing something? I was looking at dates for Panama 2018 and nothing comes up. Are they not doing that cruise in 2018? I see there are west coast dates in 2018. But I dont see why there is no Panama 2018.

Am I missing something? I was looking at dates for Panama 2018 and nothing comes up. Are they not doing that cruise in 2018? I see there are west coast dates in 2018. But I dont see why there is no Panama 2018.

Westbound (April 2018) is sold out which is why the dates are not coming up on DCL's website. Eastbound 2018 has not been announced yet.

It stops at Castaway, and the previous years have not, so it was pretty popular and sold well.

It was very tempting to me as 1 week of it falls during our school vacation...but my oldest will be a high school senior so missing a week of school was out of the question. Panama Canal is on my bucket list...but it will have to wait until I have both kids out of school at this point, in 5 years...assuming they're still doing them then. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter