2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

How far out did they release? I'm having a hard time telling since you can't search for cruises past September 2018 right now (booking window).

Now to decide if we want to do the Merrytime Eastern Caribbean out of PC that leaves on 12/15, or the one that will be over NYE... My vote is for the Merrytime one, but with 3 other familes going, majority rules so we will see. Either way, it is going to be awesome!!!

I've probably asked this before, but we had a placeholder that we switched to an actual booking. We will be moving from this cruise to our official one in October 2018. Will we have a 20% deposit (on top of our $250 placeholder deposit) or at 10%?

I've probably asked this before, but we had a placeholder that we switched to an actual booking. We will be moving from this cruise to our official one in October 2018. Will we have a 20% deposit (on top of our $250 placeholder deposit) or at 10%?

They will calculate the deposit owed at 10% of your newest booking. Then you will pay the difference between that amount and whatever you've already paid.

They will calculate the deposit owed at 10% of your newest booking. Then you will pay the difference between that amount and whatever you've already paid.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if moving the placeholder to a cruise booking made me loose the 10% or not. Either way it's going on the Disney Visa, but I also have a final due for our WDW trip in the same month. :crazy:

As a gold Castaway club member, when I book.. I am planning on booking one room in my name and another person and then a separate room for my husband who is gold and someone else...that's allowed right? I'm not allowed to book for anyone else am I?

well thats me out for 2018, looks like it will be 2019 for me. I was hoping for September 2018 Med cruises. The westbound transatlantic leaves Dover on 9 September 2018 so the only med cruises are are june and july which I cant do :(
I was hoping for a may or early June Baltic. I didn't see the itinerary flip flop coming. I love the wbta itinerary though so Baltics will have to wait to 2019 . I'll probably do it on NCL which is 1/ 3 the price of DIsney.

I was hoping for a may or early June Baltic. I didn't see the itinerary flip flop coming. I love the wbta itinerary though so Baltics will have to wait to 2019 . I'll probably do it on NCL which is 1/ 3 the price of DIsney.
We were very happy with the itinerary flip as we can't cruise in May/June, but are free in July/August--we were hoping for either the Norway or Baltic cruise and the Baltic fits our schedule and is within our placeholder timeframe--plus the Baltic is my first choice!

Yes! Dh gave me the go ahead to book a November '18 Western Carib cruise. I know I know....it's not Bermuda (which I think might be too pricey for us) and it's not Quebec (but we are Canadian and have friends who live in Quebec soo....) ......maybe people going on these 'other' cruises itineraries will keep the prices low for me :rotfl2:

Yes! Dh gave me the go ahead to book a November '18 Western Carib cruise. I know I know....it's not Bermuda (which I think might be too pricey for us) and it's not Quebec (but we are Canadian and have friends who live in Quebec soo....) ......maybe people going on these 'other' cruises itineraries will keep the prices low for me :rotfl2:

Same. Nov '18 7-day Western Carib. For us too!

12/10 4 night Bahamas for us. Was so tempted to go for the 2 x Castaway Cay but the dates aren't great and I assume pricing will be insane compared to the regular (particularly as this is our first cruise so have to wait until the 18th to book)

Well now we're looking at three! Lol
Magic WBTA
Magic 5day Christmas 12/23
Wonder 7day from Galveston that includes CC

What do you guys think will be the most popular/expensive?

Well now we're looking at three! Lol
Magic WBTA
Magic 5day Christmas 12/23
Wonder 7day from Galveston that includes CC

What do you guys think will be the most popular/expensive?
I'd wager christmas or WBTA. I've heard WBTA goes quick/sells out though, and Merry times don't usually. But I know MT over Christmas are usually double the price. Lol.

At the very least, Galveston will probably be the least :rotfl:

If we want a merry time 2018 how do I know what dates they are please

Until they are officially announced you cannot know for sure. But any time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is probably a pretty safe bet.

Went on our first Disney sailing recently. Suprisingly, google is not giving me a quick, clear answer. We put a placeholder down on a future cruise while onboard. What percent will our deposit be?
Thanks in advance!

Well I've now got to decide between the wbta or ebpc. The TA I don't need to fly outbound and I'd love to see New York, but the PC is slightly longer and dare I say it warmer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter