• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

ok, just a question, you are all talking about times when Disney announces itineraries, opens up bookings etc ... for those of us who live in different timezones, can someone say WHAT timezone you are talking about, New York Time, LA time etc, so that we can then work out what time that is where we live... thanks very much with a cherry ontop :butterfly

ok, just a question, you are all talking about times when Disney announces itineraries, opens up bookings etc ... for those of us who live in different timezones, can someone say WHAT timezone you are talking about, New York Time, LA time etc, so that we can then work out what time that is where we live... thanks very much with a cherry ontop :butterfly

If you are referring to my post, I was referring to EDT (Im in NY).

I'd say most references to time with Disney posting things are Eastern time in the US, as most of their operations are in Florida, right? (Of course, this wouldn't necessarily be the case when referring to port departure times from ports other than Port Canaveral).

On another site, they are hinting that only Wonder and Magic bookings are about to be released.

Hey guys, first-time poster here! I've been following this one for a while...patiently awaiting the release of spring break 2018 itineraries! Thanks first to all those who are keeping everyone in the loop by sharing their historical intel and the thoughts of their TAs. I can't wait to get it all booked up on opening day!

I'm surprising my family with this trip - planning on unveiling it to them at Christmas 2017. Keeping it to myself is hard so I look forward to having people I can talk to about it! If anyone has any good ideas on how to surprise my family, I'm all ears!

Highly unlikely. The Dream/Fantasy itineraries are the easier ones to figure out and have probably been known much longer than the Magic/Wonder.

Who knows with Disney anymore -- they seem to like to stir the pot with keeping us waiting -- or springing the opening on us by one day! Can't wait to see how much more frustrating this all gets when they have six ships in service.

That's not my TA's fault. She stated that the games Disney plays with itinerary announcements anymore is beyond frustrating. Would not change them for a minute -- every sailing they have gotten me the exact room I wanted and great OBC.

Which TA do you use?

That's not my TA's fault. She stated that the games Disney plays with itinerary announcements anymore is beyond frustrating. Would not change them for a minute -- every sailing they have gotten me the exact room I wanted and great OBC.

What TA do you use? and would you recommend for others?

Am going to book n opening day for a eastern carribean cruise for start of 2018

I no am Probley best booking now

But what do u think will be cheaper opening day or when I go on a cruise in Feb with onboard discount

Am going to book n opening day for a eastern carribean cruise for start of 2018

I no am Probley best booking now

But what do u think will be cheaper opening day or when I go on a cruise in Feb with onboard discount

Best thing to do if you can swing it is book opening day and then reshop on board. If it is cheaper, cancel the original booking. Only downside is having to swing two deposits while you wait for them to refund the first one.

Best thing to do if you can swing it is book opening day and then reshop on board. If it is cheaper, cancel the original booking. Only downside is having to swing two deposits while you wait for them to refund the first one.

Can they not transfer the money from the old booking on the ship to a new booking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter