2019 After Hours

DarthGallifrey

Mouseketeer
Is there any way of knowing if/when Disney will announce After Hours for this summer? I just experienced my first ones in Dec and I am really hoping at least MK has one while I am there in July

Hopeful for some August dates!! We went last February and completely missed that they had DAH when we were there :sad2:

I'm hopeful for one at the end of September for my 50th Birthday :)

Right there with you! We did DAH the last week of this past September and I honestly had the time of my life. I'm really hoping for a date around the same time for 2019.

I did my first DAH at MK on 11/26 and it was absolutely amazing! If my Bday didn't fall in September then I would have gone in January specifically for the DAH but I can plan for a January 2021 trip.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on June. I have never done one and cant wait to go to one. I would like to go to AK and MK. It makes it hard to plan when we don't know the days.

I did Disney After Hours for Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios this past December and had a good time at both. Would really like to try a MK one in late September if possible.

Definitely subscribe to the various DAH threads here - this group will get the word out on dates being added before you'll see it announced anywhere else!
You bet! Pretty much all the events I have ever booked: Tonys Most Merriest Party, MVMCP, DAH MK, etc have been off the info here and not actually Disney’s recommendations or info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter