2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a newbie when it comes to F&W as this is our first trip this time of year so I apoligize if this is a dumb question...I just booked a quick adults only trip for early Nov. obviously I missed 180 day mark to make special events reservations. I called today and the only one we are interested in is fully booked...Italian food wine vs beer. My question is...are there ever cancellations ie should I bother checking back? Or is it once it’s sold out that’s it.

If your dates are flexible there may be a Wine vs Beer option on a different day.

Do you know if you can use more than one of the $10 bonuses towards the same meal? It would be a great offer if you could...
I read the fine print on my bonus gcs and didn’t see anywhere where it says you can only use one at a time.

Hi ya'll, For those who have been so far, or are familiar from past experiences, What are the biggest bangs for your buck drink wise? :drinking1
I got my list of foods I want to try, but on the drink side it's hard for me to justify paying the same as you would for a full size cocktail at a Disney restaurant prices for lil teeny tiny dixie cup amount of liquid at the fest. lol TIA! :Pinkbounc

Hi ya'll, For those who have been so far, or are familiar from past experiences, What are the biggest bangs for your buck drink wise? :drinking1
I got my list of foods I want to try, but on the drink side it's hard for me to justify paying the same as you would for a full size cocktail at a Disney restaurant prices for lil teeny tiny dixie cup amount of liquid at the fest. lol TIA! :Pinkbounc

I find Josh’s reviews on easywdw to be great for this. He goes into detail on the taste and usually mentions what the wine/beer/liquor would sell for in a retail store and the relative “value.”

I know someone asked about possible cancellations with food and wine pairing events, and I just spoke with an agent who told me that sometimes if Disney sees there is interest they will expand availability. I'm wondering if anyone has any luck with checking back and finding that they did indeed make additional seating available? I booked a trip for Halloween week and decided today to see if I could get 2 seats at Spice Road Table for the Pairing (yes I know it's late ... but the trip was planned solo and now I think My hubby will be joining me). Not sure it's worth calling every day to check???

I think I mentioned this earlier somewhere, so forgive my repeat info, but the gals at the China booth pour HEAVY. If you are looking for value in terms of the heaviest pour, that’s where I would beeline towards.

I didn’t realize the special meals were non-refundable. Is Partyfor the Senses also non-fundable? Is anyone attending the first one on September 21st?

I didn’t realize the special meals were non-refundable. Is Partyfor the Senses also non-fundable? Is anyone attending the first one on September 21st?
They are non-refundable. That said, Disney was very kind and did refund PFTS when we cancelled our trip a few years ago due to the death of my brother.

They are non-refundable. That said, Disney was very kind and did refund PFTS when we cancelled our trip a few years ago due to the death of my brother.

Thank you. In that case, I’m going to wait to book. I’m not really sure I want to spend the money on it instead of the many other F&W options.

Is the craft drafts booth back this year? I'm specifically hoping for the Florida brewing company's Triple Chocolate Milk Stout. I've been dreaming about it since our last trip and don't see it on the menu or map.

Is the craft drafts booth back this year? I'm specifically hoping for the Florida brewing company's Triple Chocolate Milk Stout. I've been dreaming about it since our last trip and don't see it on the menu or map.

it is not

Taking a shot-has anyone tried the hazelnut creme brûlée at the France booth? If so, or if someone there is willing to try it, could you please, pretty please, give me your review on how it is? I'm headed to the F&W in a few weeks and that creme brûlée is the one thing I'm most interested in trying.
I tried it and was not a fan. Texture was off, temperature was lukewarm. In fact, I disliked all the food from the booth. Very disappointed.

I’m going for my first F&W trip later this month, yay! I’m interested in the F&W magic band. Is that something that is at risk of selling out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter