2019 Food and Wine being extended?

figmentfinesse

DIS Veteran
I was catching up on The Dis Unplugged and heard it mentioned that they thought Food and Wine may start earlier to help boost summer sales. I am going Aug 14-22, so I’m just curious if anyone else thinks they may extend...

Man if that was the case I would consider moving my June trip. That would be cool. Any truth in this?

This is basically complete speculation. Makes sense, though, and I could totally see Disney doing it. Also, I think they will announce announce it earlier to try to get people to commit to September trips.

Hasn't been confirmed by Walt Disney World at this time.

I don't think it would be too much fun eating and drinking in the hot August sun!

It's already so long, I can't imagine having it even longer. We have been several times, including last year, but I don't really think it should start any earlier.

Haven't read anything about dates for this year.
They have extended it so much now, I can't imagine them making it longer

Oh gosh no. It's getting crazier and crazier every year.

In five years it will be FW for 6 months followed by FG for the other 6 month. Year around festivals... woo hoo.

It is kinda nuts how everything keeps expanding. Especially Halloween. But we are stuck with summer trips now cause of the kids. I miss food and wine. Hopefully next year we will hit flower and garden at Easter. I really like that also.

Oh gosh no. It's getting crazier and crazier every year.

In five years it will be FW for 6 months followed by FG for the other 6 month. Year around festivals... woo hoo.
Actually, it will be 3 months each of:
  • Fesitval of the Arts
  • Flower and Garden
  • Food and Wine
  • Holidays
But, yes year around festivals is probably what we will end up seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter