• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, everyone!

I'm just stopping by to share the amazing videos that our team at DIS Unplugged has been filming since the holiday season officially kicked off at the Walt Disney World theme parks last week! I thought you guys might like to have them all in one place here on the boards, although you can find the playlist on YouTube as well.

The most current video will always be at the bottom of this thread and I'll come back and add new ones as the guys put them up!

So, pull up a piece of your comfy couch, a hot cup of cocoa, and a blankie and ENJOY!

In this vlog, Pete Werner shows off some of the holiday merchandise available in EPCOT this season!

You are both intuitive, and fantastical, @WebmasterJackie ! Especially since YouTube stopped emailing updates to channels you're subscribed to (started back in October, I believe) I've been ALL off kilter, and ALL kinds of grumpy! This helps a LOT!!

You are both intuitive, and fantastical, @WebmasterJackie ! Especially since YouTube stopped emailing updates to channels you're subscribed to (started back in October, I believe) I've been ALL off kilter, and ALL kinds of grumpy! This helps a LOT!!
You are too kind! Thank you so much for the super sweet words! :lovestruc

I am so glad to hear that this helps to have them all in one spot!!

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger can be found in the Mickey and Friends Cavalcade during the Christmas season at Magic Kingdom, but where do you find the rest of Pooh's friends? On the trolley of course! Randomly throughout the day, you'll have the opportunity to see Rabbit, Piglet, and Eeyore riding up and down Main Street, U.S.A. on the horse-drawn trolley.

I filmed this video for a story on Instagram so it's in portrait mode – I know, I know – but I thought I'd share it here in case any of you want to see some of the fun Christmas merch that was out last week at the Contemporary!

Some cute merch (I think that "cardigan" looks like a short bathrobe too, @WebmasterJackie. Nicely done, and thank you!

P.S. I have to forage in my sugar-free kitchen for some kind of acceptable snack after looking at all those baked goodies you showed us! Nom, nom!!!

The holiday overlay for Alien Swirling Saucers has returned in 2020 to Toy Story Land! While the rest of the land is missing the special decorations, the attraction is playing Christmas music every third song. It adds a bit of extra holiday spirit at Walt Disney World!

These are some great vlogs! I've watched most of them and they are really getting me in the spirit of the season. Thanks to Jackie, Pete, Deni, Reno, Craig and Fiasco for some great content.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter