2020 Marvel Cruise

Marv_barr

Mouseketeer
DCL newbie here. I'm currently looking into booking a 2020 cruise from Port Canaveral or Miami for 4 to 7 day haven't decided just yet. My question is when do they release the Marvel dates or will they even continue this event in 2020? Is there a typical ship they hold these events on or is spread around the different cruise ships?

Thanks in advance

DCL newbie here. I'm currently looking into booking a 2020 cruise from Port Canaveral or Miami for 4 to 7 day haven't decided just yet. My question is when do they release the Marvel dates or will they even continue this event in 2020? Is there a typical ship they hold these events on or is spread around the different cruise ships?

Thanks in advance
The Marvel cruises for 2019 were announced in February. So, if DCL does the same for 2020, you won't know for a while. And it's on the Magic.

My guess is they will continue it, but I'm not the decision-maker.

Marvel cruises have been on the Magic for 5 nights out of Miami. For 2019 they are starting in Jan and go until the first or second week of March. On the Fantasy they do 7 night Star War cruises, also Jan-beginning of March (don't know if that interests you). The Fantasy sails out of PC. They had been doing these cruises through April when they started them, but for 2019 they aren't offering them in April, so will have to wait to see when they are offered for 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter