2020 runDisney Virtual Summer Series

Strange, I got a notification from UPS that something was coming from DISNEY STORECOM/SUREPOST. I wonder if those are my medals... Says it should be here on the 22nd. 🤔

Well, I've signed up for FedEx InSight, FedEx Delivery Manager and UPS My Choice Delivery. Still nothing... :confused3

Oh me of little faith. The Gods have given me a boat my medals!

Virtual 2020.jpg

They do look so much better than the original pictures. The Leota image is actually concave with the convex plastic dome over it. I'm stunned they went with that much detail in the design for a Virtual medal.

The ticket book challenge medal and accompanying pin have a stair step effect. Nice touch!

Ticket Book Pin.jpg

And as smctopia indicated earlier, the Tea Cup medal is beautiful with the transparent enamel effect they used for the year. I knew I'd love these medals, which is why I've been so worried. No amount of sign-ups for tracking helped either. They just arrived like magic! pixiedust:

My medals arrived today! At least, based on the return address, that's what I'm assuming they are. I'm doing the August 5k this weekend and plan on opening the box after that to reward myself ALL. THE. MEDALS. Woot woot!

I'm in Ohio, if anyone's tracking or thinks it matters. LOL

Got all of mine today. Did the challenge. They’re really great medals! My wife and I did a 5K each morning we were at WDW back in July staying at CR and BLT so this worked out perfectly and is a great reminder of a wonderful trip!

I don't have my medals yet but FedEx Delivery Manager tells me a label was created on 8/12 so... here's hoping they arrive soon! Excited to get them, I almost always like medals more in person and I liked these from the start.

FWIW, I signed up immediately right when registration opened, and my last name starts with A, so I don't think either of those things matter with whatever shipment system they have going on here, lol. Maybe location? I'm in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Who knows!

Mine arrived about 3 days ago! Love the Challenge medal and really love that we got a challenge medal pin. I like all of them, but that Challenge ticket booklet medal is my fave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter