2020 runDisney Virtual Summer Series

I'm thinking I'll try to do the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain, those medals look very cool.

This is all so timely! My star wars virtual medal arrives today. I would have been arriving at WDW today if things didn't turn out the way they did. I also have a 5k run scheduled on my Run With Hal training plan on Sunday.

Good luck everyone!

NOOOOOOO! They changed it so it is only available for USA citizens! They will not ship anything internationally!!! I'm soooo sad! I can be a DVC member and they can send my DVC things but they can't send me a Run Disney medal?!?!?!? 😡

Is the spinning screen the virtual queue? How do I know if I'm in the queue? And once in, can I register for myself and my daughter, or do I need to go join again? Thanks!

NOOOOOOO! They changed it so it is only available for USA citizens! They will not ship anything internationally!!! I'm soooo sad! I can be a DVC member and they can send my DVC things but they can't send me a Run Disney medal?!?!?!? 😡
We are so disappointed. My kids were so excited for this, especially since we were supposed to be leaving today for Star Wars Rival Run weekend. We’ve run the past two summers and loved it. Such a shame.

There is a spot on the bottom after registering the first person that will allow you to register more - choose that before proceeding to pay. This gave some people trouble during Wine and Dine registration.

I clicked on to the virtual queue just before 10 on my phone. Still spinning. At a minute or so after 10 I clicked on from my laptop. Still spinning. I guess its good to know some things never change. :scared:

16 minutes still in the virtual queue. Serious pent up Disney energy in the world. I can’t believe there’s this much demand for the virtual races

We are so disappointed. My kids were so excited for this, especially since we were supposed to be leaving today for Star Wars Rival Run weekend. We’ve run the past two summers and loved it. Such a shame.

It's beyond upsetting really! As a DVC member do you know how much we give Disney? Also... we fly there 2-3 times a year from Germany! And they can't ship us a medal?!?!!? :worried:

Back to a post a little further back, did anyone see any additional merch options when you registered? I didn't see the option for any.

Got myself and DH signed up for the challenge. Made a donation to Fisher House too. Being retired military they have a very soft spot in our hearts!

I'm in! While I was waiting and waiting my husband offered to try to and it went through on his phone before mine. Just a heads up for anyone still in queue - another device might get you in faster.

I just finished registering - waited about 15 minutes "in line" not counting the wait time before 10am. I got in sooner on my phone than on my computer. So maybe give another device a try.

did anyone see any additional merch options when you registered?

Nope. Someone mentioned there might be something added later; I imagine they mean on the shopdisney website? :confused3

I'm in! I entered the queue as soon as it opened and then my mom entered maybe 10 mins behind me. Hers opened first and she was able to register herself, me, and my sister. No issues with the "add another registration" button.

I did have another friend run into an issue at the payment page - she was all set to pay but when she pushed the pay button it wouldn't work. She had to go back to the beginning and start the registration over but eventually did get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter