2021 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Concluded on November 20, 2021

Is there a video or pictures of all of the food menu options at all of the different pavilions?

Because of the size of Epcot and all of the different menu options....I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to plan out and see which menu items that I want to eat. I don't want to start off on 1 end of Epcot....get a few items.....pick up more and more items 1/2 way through....and then be full by the time that we get 3/4 of the way through.

I can't be the only one that runs into this problem all the time.

If I know what is there to eat beforehand, I can plan it out and get enough for the 4 of us to eat and try from all the different pavillons.
You might find the app WDW Food & Wine useful. It lists every booth, every item, with prices, and has a map showing the location of every booth. You can mark which items you want and plot your route very easily!

I had seen a lot of these Epcot Food And Wine videos recently on YouTube. I always thought that the Epcot Food and Wine Festival was always during the Spring and ( for some reason ) it didn't dawn on me that it was still ongoing.
Food and Wine just started, so yup, YouTube has been inundated with reviews since Friday. Anything you saw during the spring is more likely to have been the Flower and Garden Festival, which also has food booths but not as many. There are only a few weeks out of the year that Epcot doesn't have some food-heavy festival going on.

Is there a video or pictures of all of the food menu options at all of the different pavilions?
As already mentioned, Disney Food Blog has them all. Disney Tourist Blog does as well. The DFB coverage is very straightforward — just pics and names. DTB has some commentary and recommendations.

I always thought that the Epcot Food and Wine Festival was always during the Spring and ( for some reason ) it didn't dawn on me that it was still ongoing.
You may be thinking about Epcot Flower & Garden Festival, which does run in the spring. Food & Wine has always been a "fall" activity. This year however Disney has gone directly from F&G to F&W.

Here are a few:

Flavors From Fire

S'Mores Whoopie Pie-lon

Corned Beef Corner Route

Swanky Saucy Swine

Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds

Roasted Porchetta

Soy-Glazed Sticky Ribs

Mexico

Capirotada de Chocolate

Chilaquiles Con Chorizo

La Clasica Reyes Margarita

Brew-Wing

Teriyaki-Sesame Wings

Garlic-Parmesan Wings

More to come...

Germany

Schofferhofer Wild Cherry Hefeweisen
View attachment 591358

Schinkennudeln
View attachment 591359

Greece

Griddled Cheese
View attachment 591361

Australia

Deconstructed Pavlova
View attachment 591362

Tangierine Cafe

Stone-Baked Moroccan Bread
View attachment 591363

Pistachio Cake
View attachment 591364

Lamb Kabob
View attachment 591365

Lemon-Garlic Chicken Kabob
View attachment 591366

Beef Kabob
View attachment 591367

Rotunda Bistro

Wild Mushroom and Truffle Tart
View attachment 591368

More images to come after work tonight...
You're not helping.....I'm trying to narrow down what I can order.......BUT EVERYTHING LOOOOOKS SOOOOOO GOOD. :):rolleyes:

J/K

I see a lot of dessert options....which my Wife WILL LOVE. Keep em coming! I have a few days to decide which ones to go with. Thanks a million.

To those who’ve had the Schinkennudeln, are the onions prominent? Are they caramelized or more on the raw side?

As promised, here are the rest of my photos.

Japan

Tempura Shrimp Sando

Spicy Hako Sushi

Refreshment Port

Maple Boursin Cheesecake

Hawai'i

Tuna Poke

Passion Fruit Cheesecake

Teriyaki Glazed Spam Hash

France

Beignet aux Trois Fromages

La Passion Martini Slushy

Hops & Barley

Hot Beef Sandwich

And that's everything we've tried so far. We might go again this weekend, though I'm not sure I'm ready to subject myself to the heat again so soon. Some of the things I definitely want to try (and photograph lol) on our next visit are:

Char Siu Pork Udon (Noodle Exchange)
Fried Falafel Pita (Tangierine Cafe)
Freshly Baked Carrot Cake (Hops & Barley)
ZiRan Beef Bao Bun (China)
Crispy Fried Pepper Shrimp (China)
Croissant aux Escargot (France)
Coq Au Vin (France)
Creme Beulee au Grand Marnier (France)

I'm just curious, what are you guys disappointed by? The actual food options, the lack of demonstrations or entertainment? The number of booths not opening until October?
There were elaborate lunches in France, Italy, and Morocco that were a real highlight of past trips. Between those and the cooking demos, we kept pretty busy and we just can't see spending more than a week with only food booths.

We're still doing our vacation but staying off property or it wouldn't be worth it! we were going specifically for the Food and Wine but like you, we are very disappointed in the offerings!!! We have our tickets to the Swan and Dolphin food and wine classic and are looking forward to it. We'll just have to make our own little food and wine tour of different restaurants! Sorry to see you cancelled though.
We have attended every F&W since 2002 and have seen quite the evolution. The special events are what made the festival for us. We are still spending 4 days (2 at BW and 2 at the Dolphin) but I'm honestly not sure what we will do other than the S&D Food & Wine Classic Causeway. We are buying annual passes this year so won't be going in to the parks at all.

My wife and I ate both lunch and dinner at the festival today. It was pretty packed, especially in the evening. It was also very hot. I loaded up on SPF 100 sunscreen and still got a pretty bad sunburn on my face. We skipped the France booth because there were literally 50+ people in line, maybe more.

Here are my rankings of the items we tried:

Great
- Maple Boursin Cheesecake (Refreshment Port) - 10.0 - This has always been great, and this year is no exception.
- Corned Beef Corner Route (Flavors From Fire) - 9.0 - Ours had a comically large amount of beef.

Very Good
- Spicy Hako Sushi (Japan) - 8.5 - Only two pieces, but very tasty and quite spicy.
- Roasted Porchetta (Swanky Saucy Swine) - 8.0 - Potatoes were very plain, but pork was tender and flavorful.
- Beef/Chicken/Lamb Kabobs (Tangierine Cafe) - 8.0 - All 3 meats were very good. Beef and chicken were cold, but still tasty.
- Chilaquiles con Chorizo (Mexico) - 8.0 - Really flavorful chorizo and salsa verde.
- La Clasica Reyes Margarita (Mexico) - 8.0 - Nice spicy kick. Best festival margarita in a while.
- Capirotada de Chocolate (Mexico) - 8.0 - Large portion loaded with chocolate. Wife's favorite item of the festival so far.

Good
- Stone-Baked Moroccan Bread (Tangierine Cafe) - 7.5 - Bread was fresh and the three dips were all good.
- Wild Mushroom and Truffle Tart (Rotundra Bistro) - 7.5 - Flavor is subtle but nice.
- Pistachio Cake (Tangierine Cafe) - 7.5 - Very basic and light.
- Griddled Cheese (Greece) - 7.0 - Not as good as the previous version. I think it's a different cheese.

Decent
-
Tempura Shrimp Sando (Japan) - 6.5 - Ours had barely any crab or green onions. It was literally a tempura shrimp on a Hawaiian type roll. Not bad at all, just underwhelming.
- Schinkennudeln (Germany) - 6.0 - I usually really like this, but this serving was greasy and kind of gummy.
- Soy-Glazed Sticky Ribs (Swanky Saucy Swine) - 6.0 - Sauce had a good flavor, but both ribs had lots of weird little chewy/hard bits that made them hard to eat.

Mediocre
- Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds (Swanky Saucy Swine) - 5.0 - These were really hard and hurt our teeth. Pimento cheese was decent.
- Schofferhofer Wild Cherry Hefeweisen (Germany) - 5.0 - I'm not really a beer guy, but the grapefruit version is much better.

Bad
- Teriyaki-Sesame Wings (Brew-Wing) - 4.0 - These were really sour.
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings (Brew-Wing) - 3.0 - I ate two. First was meh but not terrible. Second tasted like a used dish rag. Both were really dry.
- Deconstructed Pavlova (Australia) - 2.0 - We usually love this. But it was literally served hot. The meringue was melting, and the pastry cream and fruit were very warm. It was gross. They need to keep these refrigerated before serving.

Mexico and Tangierine Cafe were the clear winners of day 1. We stayed at the Swan tonight, and will be back for lunch tomorrow. We'll definitely be hitting up France, China, and Hawaii, and finishing the cheese stroll.

On a side note, my wife was super excited because she got to talk to the Trackers.
Thanks for the review.... can't wait to hear how day two goes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter