2021 Reservations- Theme Park Ticket Purchases

GotMouse?

Earning My Ears
First the background:
We have a Feb 2021 DVC reservation.
Based on an earlier notice that said Disney Resort reservations for 2021 without Park Tickets can call on June 24 to buy their ticket package, we started calling early in the morning.
Well, here was our experience....

After hours of dialing and then hours on hold we finally got through (the number we called was 407-939-5277).
Sadly, the ticket sales cast member said an email she received this morning specifically states (she read the email to me verbatim) that 2021 DVC reservations must call DVC member services to obtain their park tickets.

So now we begin our calling marathon to DVC member services. While we're doing that we discover on one of the DVC Facebook sites that someone with a similar 2021 reservation got through to DVC and was told to call back on the 28th.

It's odd that the email sent to the ticket agents did not state the 28th date. So now we're confused, disappointed and frustrated. Not sure I have the energy to keep dialing DVC to run the risk of being told to call on the 28th. Why has DVC been so silent on this matter.

If you can add insight to this scenario, or similar experience, please post here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter