2021 Resort Reservations

I really want to book Fort Wilderness for Feb. 2021. I wish there was a crystal ball to see if a vaccine would be ready!!

I really want to book Fort Wilderness for Feb. 2021. I wish there was a crystal ball to see if a vaccine would be ready!!
Unfortunately, zero chance a vaccine is developed, mass produced, and mass distributed by then. But hopefully evolved social distancing and 😷 should make it ok.

I've been doing the same. I'm not aware of any place that you can set actual notifications for. Wouldn't that be great if the Disney site could do that, though? That would save me so much time! :surfweb:

i was hoping for maybe a good twitter source. you can set notifications on specific users. i have it on WDW but i’m just worried it will be too noisy with reopening, that i’ll start to ignore the notifications 🙈

i was hoping for maybe a good twitter source. you can set notifications on specific users. i have it on WDW but i’m just worried it will be too noisy with reopening, that i’ll start to ignore the notifications 🙈

Gotcha. I don't "do" Twitter (I'm an old soul lol) so I can't help you there. I would agree that WDW notifications will probably be crazy for awhile once the parks reopen. I guess I'm spoiled; I want a "notify me when this reservation is available" on the MDE site just like the "notify me when this is back in stock" option on shopping sites! A girl can dream :rotfl2:

Had a AAA booked ASMo for Feb 28-Mar 6 that was moved to POP price protected. I asked the agent to add tickets for "package" and she created new reservation at current listed prices and cancelled the price protected one. Now trying to get AAA "to make it right". Now currently have no plans in my MDE for 2021. Major frustrated and angry with AAA agent. What was she thinking when she saw price was $300/room more than where we started. Arrrg.

Had a AAA booked ASMo for Feb 28-Mar 6 that was moved to POP price protected. I asked the agent to add tickets for "package" and she created new reservation at current listed prices and cancelled the price protected one. Now trying to get AAA "to make it right". Now currently have no plans in my MDE for 2021. Major frustrated and angry with AAA agent. What was she thinking when she saw price was $300/room more than where we started. Arrrg.
I think I know what at least one of those A’s stands for...

I have a question..I was finally able to switch our reservation for (started as BB FD, which turned into 35% off) for this August to next August..however no promo at all was carried over. Has this been others experience as well?

I have a question..I was finally able to switch our reservation for (started as BB FD, which turned into 35% off) for this August to next August..however no promo at all was carried over. Has this been others experience as well?

I had the free dining and then the 35% off. When I rebooked for March 2021 they said there were no promotions they could add at this time. I don't anticipate any offers, as they are trying to keep capacity down, not increase it.

So WDW is reporting that hotel bookings and new ticket sales will reopen tomorrow July 9th. I’m wondering if this will just be for the rest of 2020? Is it too much to hope it will also be for the rest of ‘21 ?

So WDW is reporting that hotel bookings and new ticket sales will reopen tomorrow July 9th. I’m wondering if this will just be for the rest of 2020? Is it too much to hope it will also be for the rest of ‘21 ?
I also got *a little* hopeful that maybe we’d get lucky and they’d release the rest of 2021 while they’re at it!

I still can't even look at the prices for 2021. It just shows Donald Duck and says "sorry we had to duck out". Are they only allowing Americans to book at this time? (I am Canadian.)

I am trying to hold onto that small glimmer of faith, trust and pixie dust that they open up the rest of 2021 tomorrow.

WOW these prices for 2021.......... I'm shocked. 300 for CBR! Insanity. Does anyone know if they will have any sort of deals going on soon? Or what happens if you reschedule? BF and I are supposed to go in August but its now a little up in the air due to the cases in Florida (at his request, not mine.. I swear nothing could keep my from the parks LOL). IF (big if) we reschedule, we would want to go in May of 2021. Deciding soon and I would want to reschedule as soon as we know either way.

Look, I have to suggest....

A whole BUNCH of DVC owners got nailed in 2020, on points.
MANY of them are renting those DVC points OUT. They sort of have to.
Consider bypassing Commercial Disney Rentals - and grabbing those DVC Rentals?

Look, I have to suggest....

A whole BUNCH of DVC owners got nailed in 2020, on points.
MANY of them are renting those DVC points OUT. They sort of have to.
Consider bypassing Commercial Disney Rentals - and grabbing those DVC Rentals?
Hi Dean, I definitely thought about it, have rented points in the past. I’m just a little nervous to do it again after all that has happened these past few months. (And it really stinks because I know I’ll pay the same for a moderate as I would renting points for a deluxe!)

Last edited:
WOW these prices for 2021.......... I'm shocked. 300 for CBR! Insanity. Does anyone know if they will have any sort of deals going on soon? Or what happens if you reschedule? BF and I are supposed to go in August but its now a little up in the air due to the cases in Florida (at his request, not mine.. I swear nothing could keep my from the parks LOL). IF (big if) we reschedule, we would want to go in May of 2021. Deciding soon and I would want to reschedule as soon as we know either way.
From the current discounts offered from now until the end of September 2020, it seems as though Disney is only offering resort discounts for AP's and FL residents. I wonder if they'll continue this trend for the rest of the year and into 2021 to both encourage mainly in-state guests to stay onsite and to have others pay full price. I have a trip booked for August, and because of the 40% off AP discount, I booked another one for September too because $350/night at RR for a deluxe studio is unheard of! I'm not worried about room discounts not being offered for 2021 because I'm sure they will be. The spring discounts should be out in or around October (as this was the trend last year) and once they are released, you can apply it to stays during the promotion's timeframe. If you're looking to reschedule your August 2020 trip to next year, you'd lose any promotions you had applied to it (for example, Fun & Sun ends on 8/31/2020 so you can't apply it to a stay after this date).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter