2021 tickets

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
Thinking of getting tickets now for 2021. If I purchase tickets in my MDE ap and I pick dates next June, and then decide we want to go thanksgiving or Xmas- no way I can lose my ticket money right?

also when we pick a hotel but we already have tickets can they combine them?
Normally we book the tickets with the rooms so I’m curious.

Thinking of getting tickets now for 2021. If I purchase tickets in my MDE ap and I pick dates next June, and then decide we want to go thanksgiving or Xmas- no way I can lose my ticket money right?

I would just make sure you change the date of the ticket prior to when they would expire in June, just so you don’t risk them expiring and not being able to transfer them to later in the year.

If I purchase tickets in my MDE ap and I pick dates next June, and then decide we want to go thanksgiving or Xmas- no way I can lose my ticket money right?
As PP mentions, you will need to change the dates of your tickets, which may involve paying any extra if the new dates cost more.

No. If you truly want a package, you will need to book a package, then change the resort if you decide you want a different resort later. Standalone tickets cannot be combined into a package (resort+tickets). A benefit of booking a package is that if you change your plans from June and instead want to go later in the year, you can adjust the whole package (or cancel the whole thing if you decide to hold off).

Why not just book your hotel and tickets now? It'll cost you just $200 that is fully refundable instead of the full ticket price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter