2022 Candlelight Processional dining package

Today was our 60 day and couldn’t get for 2 for either 60, or 61 days. I booked for 3 and will try to change.
I called and the very nice CM, Dennis, changed it for me. It is worth it! We both look forward to the meal and the show every year!

I will be looking for 1 for Dec 12 but not checking in until Dec 11. Not feeling too optimistic. Was reading up on the day-of at Regal Eagle in case I have to go that way.
Right now (just checked a few minutes ago), it appears that there is good availability for Coral Reef for parties of 3 to 4 on 12/12. There are also a few tables at Garden Grill for a party of 2.

So, hopefully there will be something that you can reserve then call Disney Dining and have them change your party to one person. pixiedust:

So tomorrow (Wednesday) is my day! I’m hoping for Coral Reef on 12/16. Is it better to make the reservation on the website or the app? I’m leaning toward the website. Sometimes the app is wonky for me!

So tomorrow (Wednesday) is my day! I’m hoping for Coral Reef on 12/16. Is it better to make the reservation on the website or the app? I’m leaning toward the website. Sometimes the app is wonky for me!
I just used the app. I had my website up, too. But I had the reservation booked and done on the app before the website was even ready to move forward. (Also, you can see which show you're booking for on the app.)

I just used the app. I had my website up, too. But I had the reservation booked and done on the app before the website was even ready to move forward. (Also, you can see which show you're booking for on the app.)
Thank you. It’s been YEARS since I’ve booked any dining. We just wing it typically and this is the only reservation I’m making for this trip.

Yay! Got 8:30 show on 12/15 and dinner at LeCellier. Thanks, everyone here, for tips, advice, encouragement!
did there seem to be a lot available. i was just paying around and i’m seeing NO availability for the week before we get there. my dining window opens tomorrow. i was playing with the week before.

The app was what worked for me. I needed Friday 12/9.

My DSis used the app today and got Le Cellier for two for 12/13.

Try practicing on the app. The app gives you a filter icon and there when you put in Epcot and dinner package? ( not sure wording), but the next page actually shows all options for the day you want. I had NEVER BEFORE booked ADRs on the app, so I am glad I practiced, and showed DSis how.

The app was what worked for me. I needed Friday 12/9.

My DSis used the app today and got Le Cellier for two for 12/13.

Try practicing on the app. The app gives you a filter icon and there when you put in Epcot and dinner package? ( not sure wording), but the next page actually shows all options for the day you want. I had NEVER BEFORE booked ADRs on the app, so I am glad I practiced, and showed DSis how.
I agree the App is better in this case. The other thing that worked for me was to select the "dining events" page on the website. That allowed me to put in a date and time and see all the available restaurants. When I originally tried to select Garden Grill from the Epcot Candlelight Processional Dining Package page (This page), it wouldn't let me check for anything beyond 4:00...the Dining Event page at this link however let me enter 6:00 pm and I got exactly the restaurant and time I wanted.

did there seem to be a lot available. i was just paying around and i’m seeing NO availability for the week before we get there. my dining window opens tomorrow. i was playing with the week before.
There seemed to be availability at all / most of the restaurants. I didn't look closely because I saw what I wanted immediately. But I was pleasantly surprised. Good luck!

Thank you. It’s been YEARS since I’ve booked any dining. We just wing it typically and this is the only reservation I’m making for this trip.
We only do a few when we go, but I really wanted to do CP this year. And I also wanted Beaches and Cream. Guess what? Neil Patrick Harris and CP, no problem. B&C was the hard one to get. (Had to settle for my third choice. LOL)

How are you all getting advance dates beyond 60 day ?
I have resort reservations for Dec 7&8 … when does the 60+10 factor?
I have been checking since 7 a.m. this morn on WDW/MDE and the App . Thanks

We only do a few when we go, but I really wanted to do CP this year. And I also wanted Beaches and Cream. Guess what? Neil Patrick Harris and CP, no problem. B&C was the hard one to get. (Had to settle for my third choice. LOL)
Are you sure you booked a CP dining package. I was looking at the Website (CP dining page) and my app, B&C is not a listed venue option for the CP dining packages. At least not that I can see.

Others have touched on this, but from what I saw doing my bookings, biggest difference was that using the website, I didn't see my performance time until I had made all my selections and then when I confirmed the dining reservation, it then listed my performance time. On the app, if there are multiple performance times available to a specific restaurant, the app shows that, so you can select your performance first, then lock in your reservation. Otherwise, mechanically they should both work pretty much the same, make use of the filters to narrow down your search.

How are you all getting advance dates beyond 60 day ?
I have resort reservations for Dec 7&8 … when does the 60+10 factor?
I have been checking since 7 a.m. this morn on WDW/MDE and the App . Thanks
You should be able to see reservations for the length of your stay at this point. Make sure your hotel reservation is linked in your My Disney Experience. Also try the website on a computer as well as the app on a phone.

Are you sure you booked a CP dining package. I was looking at the Website (CP dining page) and my app, B&C is not a listed venue option for the CP dining packages. At least not that I can see.
Sorry. No. I mean, I booked CP. THEN I went on to book Beaches and Cream for another night. (Today was my 60+10.) I was just commenting that it was easier to get Candlelight Processional package than to get reservations at B&C these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter