2022 DVC Member Cruise - Alaska (August 29 - Sept 5)

chelle1019

Earning My Ears
Hi all!! This is our first DVC Member Cruise and 6th Disney Cruise!!!

Is this your first DVC member Cruise? Where are you from and if you are taking children with you how old are they?

We are from outside of Philadelphia. Family of 3 - son is 11 years old. We are excited for Alaska as well as our first DVC member cruise.

1st DVC member cruise - 4th with DCL. SF Bay Area - 3 yr old son - excited for the cruise but so worried with Covid and most being able to make it onboard safe and healthy.

Hi - 3rd Member cruise but first time to Alaska! Traveling with my two girls: 15 and 12 when we sale.

DH and I are celebrating our 20th with this cruise. It’s a double bucket list for me…Alaska and a member cruise! I’m so excited to be going.

No kids on this trip for us, just the two of us. I think the kids are secretly excited for a week without mom & dad! Adult supervision of course, but it’s not the same ;)

Hi! This is our 6th Disney cruise (excited to be gold!💛), but first Members cruise and first time to Alaska! Just a couple of oldies! Our kids are 30 & 32 now! Not sure how THAT happened!:laughing: We’re trying to decide on excursions right now. Any experienced Alaska peeps that have a ‘Must Do”? Anyone done the helicopter/dog sled? Is Juneau the port to do that?

This will be our second member cruise (first was 2017 7 night eastern), our 7th cruise, and our first Alaskan cruise. Our two girls are adults, but are still looking forward to joining us. We were sad that our "Best of Juneau" excursion was cancelled, but we managed to book something else.

Hi all,

We are going too. It's our second member cruise and it's our 10th.

Anyone wanted to do meet ups?

This will be our second member cruise (first was 2017 7 night eastern), our 7th cruise, and our first Alaskan cruise. Our two girls are adults, but are still looking forward to joining us. We were sad that our "Best of Juneau" excursion was cancelled, but we managed to book something else.
Hey! We were on same boat on your first member cruise.

This will be our second member cruise to Alaska; we were also on the first in 2015. You all are in for a big treat as it is a wonderful experience!

FYI for anyone interested in the White Pass Railroad excursions out of Skagway, they are back in the Port Adventures options for Skagway. They’d been there originally, then were removed. I noticed them back on there a few days ago; just checked now and there is still availability for four of the five railroad adventures. It’s a fun experience out of Skagway, we did one the first time.

Anyone done the helicopter/dog sled? Is Juneau the port to do that?
A little late to respond, but we did this out of Juneau on our first Alaska cruise and it was amazing! I can’t speak for Juneau vs Skagway; we ended up booking for Juneau because we did the railroad out of Skagway. It was beautiful flying in and out, and the sled ride on the snow was such fun.

Hello,
This is our second Disney Cruise, and our first DVC cruise. First time to Alaska! We are Bringing no kids with us, this trip, our only daughter is in college. We’re from Houston. Does anyone know about Fish Hanger exchanges?

Hi! This is our 6th Disney cruise (excited to be gold!💛), but first Members cruise and first time to Alaska! Just a couple of oldies! Our kids are 30 & 32 now! Not sure how THAT happened!:laughing: We’re trying to decide on excursions right now. Any experienced Alaska peeps that have a ‘Must Do”? Anyone done the helicopter/dog sled? Is Juneau the port to do that?
I just booked the helicopter/dog sled out of Juneau. We are getting so excited now for this cruise!!

This will be our second member cruise to Alaska; we were also on the first in 2015. You all are in for a big treat as it is a wonderful experience!

FYI for anyone interested in the White Pass Railroad excursions out of Skagway, they are back in the Port Adventures options for Skagway. They’d been there originally, then were removed. I noticed them back on there a few days ago; just checked now and there is still availability for four of the five railroad adventures. It’s a fun experience out of Skagway, we did one the first time.
We were scheduled for the VIP train tour and got cancelled this week. 😭

Hi all! My mom and I are booked for our first member cruise and 10th DCL cruise. We are so excited! Right now we've booked the whale watching/glacier excursion out of Juneau. I can't wait.

Any one here know when / if there’s the Pixar pals and Frozen deck party on the itinerary?

Has anyone heard from DVC on what special guests or entertainment they have added? This is our first member cruise, so I don’t know if it’s not been announced in advance before…it just seems odd to me that DVC isn’t sending anything to us!

Has anyone heard from DVC on what special guests or entertainment they have added? This is our first member cruise, so I don’t know if it’s not been announced in advance before…it just seems odd to me that DVC isn’t sending anything to us!

Crickets from DVC /DCL 🦗

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter