2022 Flower and Garden Festival - Mar 2-July 4

I think there is a website that lists the bands as they are confirmed one or a few at a time.
Anybody know that website?

This will be my first trip during Flower and Garden. Is there a list anywhere of past activities? Anything that is a must do?

I love that it goes up to the 4th now. We used to go over Spring Break but now we go in June--the last week. We got some good sales on F&G merch last year. Can't wait to see the menus!

We have enjoyed this over the last few years. While the food kiosks are not as good as F&W, the flowers and topiaries are amazing and worth the trip. Still far behind F&W, but our second favorite festival.

We have enjoyed this over the last few years. While the food kiosks are not as good as F&W, the flowers and topiaries are amazing and worth the trip. Still far behind F&W, but our second favorite festival.

Agreed and we absolutely love F&W but there is just one thing that F&G is better for, violet lemonade. 🤣🤣

What is special about the flower and garden festival? What extra things are there? Going for our first ever to WDW in March so just want to make sure I know what to expect! 😊😊

What is special about the flower and garden festival? What extra things are there? Going for our first ever to WDW in March so just want to make sure I know what to expect! 😊😊
Gorgeous topiaries and flower arrangements throughout the park, food kiosks that focus more on fresh ingredients--more fruit and veggie items (DD17 loves the frushi in Japan), Spike's pollination scavenger hunt (purchase map for under $10, get a prize when you finish the scavenger hunt.). Pre-pandemic they also had weekend concerts, lots of bands from the 60's, 70's, 80's; and various garden talks--some free, some at an extra cost. I believe concerts are supposed to be back next year, who knows about the talks. It is the most beautiful time of year at Epcot, we love visiting then!

Gorgeous topiaries and flower arrangements throughout the park, food kiosks that focus more on fresh ingredients--more fruit and veggie items (DD17 loves the frushi in Japan), Spike's pollination scavenger hunt (purchase map for under $10, get a prize when you finish the scavenger hunt.). Pre-pandemic they also had weekend concerts, lots of bands from the 60's, 70's, 80's; and various garden talks--some free, some at an extra cost. I believe concerts are supposed to be back next year, who knows about the talks. It is the most beautiful time of year at Epcot, we love visiting then!
Sounds wonderful! Sounds like a good place to unwind and enjoy the Florida spring weather!

Sounds wonderful! Sounds like a good place to unwind and enjoy the Florida spring weather!
Definitely!

Epcot becomes STUNNINGLY beautiful!

I always say that after you have seen Epcot during Flower & Garden,it looks "naked" the rest of the year!lol

I do miss the days when it was sponsored by HGTV-there was a HUGE Festival Center in the Wonders of Life building with appearances by HGTV personalities.etc.

But it is still awesome.

And our favorite part,Garden Rocks Concert Series,is returning for 2022!!!!

Disney hasn't announced the lineup yet,but Blood,Sweat & Tears has the below listing on their 2022 Tour schedule.

May
6th.Orlando,FL Walt Disney World America Garden
7th.Orlando,FL Walt Disney World America Garden

Below is the lineup for 2020 that was cancelled to give you an idea of the type Acts that usually appear.

2020 Scheduled Garden Rocks
  • March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
  • March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
  • March 24-26 – The Spinners
  • March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
  • March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
  • March 31-April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
  • April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
  • April 5-6 – Exposé
  • April 7-9 – Berlin
  • April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
  • April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
  • April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
  • May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
  • May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW
  • May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
  • May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
  • May 12-14 – Air Supply
  • May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
  • May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
  • May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
  • May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
  • May 31-June 1 – Survivor
HOPE YOU HAVE A FULL BLOOM TRIP! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter