• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 Flower and Garden Menus released! March 2-July 4 2022

OMG I'm going to spend so much money. Will be there for 6 days and I'm going to try to get something from every booth. Some booths I'm going to have to go back to more than once because a few have a number of items that look interesting at them. One booth is going to give me problems, The Citrus Blossom - I don't like Tuna Tataki, I don't like pork belly (I'm southern, come on ya'll we flavor our green beans with pork belly we don't eat it) and I'm not supposed to eat grapefruit because I take Statins. I'm gonna risk the grapefruit tart since I'm thinking there isn't that much actual grapefruit in it (after all I eat the grapefruit cake at HBD). 80% of my afternoon and evening meals are going to come from booths.

My friend has been stalking and waiting not so patiently and is so excited to finally see the menus! We are going the end of March. She is a very adventurous eater and has already written out her must try's. I don't eat meat and have a ton of food sensitivities and allergies, so nothing for me, but I'll watch her eat! Some of the drinks look fun, so maybe I will try some of those!

Jealous we won't be there! The Honey Bee-stro spoon bread sounds fabulous! We will be there for F&W, but these menus sound amazing.

Jealous we won't be there! The Honey Bee-stro spoon bread sounds fabulous! We will be there for F&W, but these menus sound amazing.
That bread looks so good. I hope to try it in May. I think Deni tried it last year on one of the Dining vlogs and it looked amazing.

Newbie here....and going for the first time during the Flower and Garden Festival. Question - are these booths in the same place at Epcot or spread out throughout the park? Is this different from the food available at each of "countries"? Help a girl out!

Newbie here....and going for the first time during the Flower and Garden Festival. Question - are these booths in the same place at Epcot or spread out throughout the park? Is this different from the food available at each of "countries"? Help a girl out!

Yes these booths are different from the food usually available in the countries. These are almost like food sheds. That are around the whole of Epcot. So like the Frusi is in a little shed in Japan, and the Beignet is in a little shed in France, they’re all spread out. Last year I want to say most of the items in these booths ranged In price from $5 to $12.

This menu is pretty exciting! We go at the end of April and it will be our second time at F&G. Can't wait to try so much of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter