2022 MNSSHP dates?

I had a ticket to Very Merriest last year and got sick that day (not covid) and changed it to two days later and by that day I had full blown allergies or a cold or something going on so I went home. Now I have a hard ticket credit for this year and hope to take my granddaughter to her first Halloween party this year. We will be there in the first week of October. I have to use it no matter what but hopefully the parade is back.

Personally, I hope they stick with the After Hours event. I like the later start time and the lower crowds. I've been a big fan of the AH events since they started them though.
But, my guess is they will go back to the party this year. Although the margin on the party tickets is lower than the AH events, the volume of sales is higher so the overall revenue is higher. Unless there is a good reason not to, I can't see Disney replacing the party again this year. The longer it takes to announce though, the more that says to me they are not 100% certain yet. Pre-COVID, we would have had MNSSHP dates announced by now and tickets on sale. Last year, the announcement for Boo Bash was quite a bit later. Whatever they're doing, I hope they announce soon so I can get my August trip plan more solid.

Personally, I hope they stick with the After Hours event. I like the later start time and the lower crowds. I've been a big fan of the AH events since they started them though.
But, my guess is they will go back to the party this year. Although the margin on the party tickets is lower than the AH events, the volume of sales is higher so the overall revenue is higher. Unless there is a good reason not to, I can't see Disney replacing the party again this year. The longer it takes to announce though, the more that says to me they are not 100% certain yet. Pre-COVID, we would have had MNSSHP dates announced by now and tickets on sale. Last year, the announcement for Boo Bash was quite a bit later. Whatever they're doing, I hope they announce soon so I can get my August trip plan more solid.

I agree - I hope they stick to AH, but "plus" the Halloween event so it more resembles what they did for Very Merriest (parade and special fireworks) and also bring back the character meet and greets. I actually loved the fact that you could see both fireworks shows (Enchantment and the Minnie's Christmas fireworks) on the days the AH was scheduled. I think this would make day guests happier as well.

I agree - I hope they stick to AH, but "plus" the Halloween event so it more resembles what they did for Very Merriest (parade and special fireworks) and also bring back the character meet and greets. I actually loved the fact that you could see both fireworks shows (Enchantment and the Minnie's Christmas fireworks) on the days the AH was scheduled. I think this would make day guests happier as well.
Was boo bash a hard ticket event or did you need park admission for that day as well?

We skipped Boo Bash but did go to Merriest After Hours, not worth the money but it was good. If they don't bring back MNSSHP this fall we will likely skip this year and go back whenever they do bring it back.
We did both. Boo bash was a rip off. Merriest was an improvement but still not conducive for families. My daughter is 6 and can’t do stuff that late

We skipped Boo Bash but did go to Merriest After Hours, not worth the money but it was good. If they don't bring back MNSSHP this fall we will likely skip this year and go back whenever they do bring it back.
Same. We have a Disney Cruise Planned, and were hoping to spend some time at the parks before hand. Without MNSSHP I'll skip the parks for Universal.

The latest rumor is that Disney had a worker shortage and could only staff a minor event, now that as of today all Disney hotels are open for the first time since March 2020,
i hope this indicates that the world is getting back to normal And we see MNSSHP in 2022.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter