2022 Sea World Black Friday Info

Can somebody please tell me more about this tasting and brew lanyard? We are going Thanksgiving week and we’re trying to decide if we want to get these instead of all day dining on some of the days were there

When are these tastings available is it an all day thing? are the lines like ridiculously long? Any info would be great

Just yesterday we bought our whole family the fun passes and my husband got the silver annual pass so we can get the free parking and I believe he can buy these lanyards online or at guest services if that’s correct so I was thinking he could just buy them as we needed them and the whole family could share………… adding I had no idea if maybe as a passholder he could get the 10% off of the sale prices for ADD too but I thought I would give it a chanc and when I went in today to see I realized I would be spending another $10 in administration processing fees so that was a bummer, just heads up for anybody reading this purchase everything together if you possibly can.

Is the pre-sale just a preview of the Black Friday deals to come? Not sure if I need to pounce on the deals now, or if I have time to figure a few more of our trip details out before pulling the trigger

Can somebody please tell me more about this tasting and brew lanyard? We are going Thanksgiving week and we’re trying to decide if we want to get these instead of all day dining on some of the days were there

When are these tastings available is it an all day thing? are the lines like ridiculously long? Any info would be great

Just yesterday we bought our whole family the fun passes and my husband got the silver annual pass so we can get the free parking and I believe he can buy these lanyards online or at guest services if that’s correct so I was thinking he could just buy them as we needed them and the whole family could share………… adding I had no idea if maybe as a passholder he could get the 10% off of the sale prices for ADD too but I thought I would give it a chanc and when I went in today to see I realized I would be spending another $10 in administration processing fees so that was a bummer, just heads up for anybody reading this purchase everything together if you possibly can.

I saw the same question on a SW passholder forum - the majority of replies say the landyard because the food is excellant.

Is the pre-sale just a preview of the Black Friday deals to come? Not sure if I need to pounce on the deals now, or if I have time to figure a few more of our trip details out before pulling the trigger
Hopefully someone can answer this question. It seems as if a lot of companies want black Friday gone. So is this deal better or should we wait until black Friday?

Hopefully someone can answer this question. It seems as if a lot of companies want black Friday gone. So is this deal better or should we wait until black Friday?

Well the presale ended last night. A quick look at gold passport from original post to now the price only went up by a few dollars.

Well the presale ended last night. A quick look at gold passport from original post to now the price only went up by a few dollars.
I realized this after I posted the question. For some reason I thought the date of today was the 13th. I went to buy it just to be done with it. It's like $16 more now. Which isn't terrible but when you times that by 5 it adds up. Darn it. I would have rather bought them ahead instead of waiting for black Friday, it's just black Friday has always been the day of the best deals. Kinda stinks trying to figure it all out.

I realized this after I posted the question. For some reason I thought the date of today was the 13th. I went to buy it just to be done with it. It's like $16 more now. Which isn't terrible but when you times that by 5 it adds up. Darn it. I would have rather bought them ahead instead of waiting for black Friday, it's just black Friday has always been the day of the best deals. Kinda stinks trying to figure it all out.
The whole "whack a mole" game playing thing so many companies do now with their pricing drives me nuts. Some "pre sales" end up being higher price than the actual sales that follow a week later - so you're kicking yourself for biting too early. Then next time you wait, and the darn thing DOES go up - so you miss out. "lowest price this season" is sometimes followed by an even lower price 2 days after you bought. Or they'll debut an event at 1 price - looking at you Universal - then abruptly jack it up with zero warning while the darn item is still in your cart! It's exhausting for sure.

I wish they would price something and leave it alone for a few weeks or a couple months rather than making people constantly second guess everything and rarely feel good about buying at the time they did. Ok - rant over!

The whole "whack a mole" game playing thing so many companies do now with their pricing drives me nuts. Some "pre sales" end up being higher price than the actual sales that follow a week later - so you're kicking yourself for biting too early. Then next time you wait, and the darn thing DOES go up - so you miss out. "lowest price this season" is sometimes followed by an even lower price 2 days after you bought. Or they'll debut an event at 1 price - looking at you Universal - then abruptly jack it up with zero warning while the darn item is still in your cart! It's exhausting for sure.

I wish they would price something and leave it alone for a few weeks or a couple months rather than making people constantly second guess everything and rarely feel good about buying at the time they did. Ok - rant over!
Yes and yes. And now I'm like do I buy it now, even thought it's more money or wait for it to go back down again. Cyber Monday deals? Then I wait so long I just won't buy it at all. It's so frustrating. I've had it on my calendar for Black Friday for a year now. No one mentioned pre black Friday was even a thing. Sigh.

Reactions: shh
Assuming you are gong for the SW ones, they expire after 12 months, so the longer you wait the longer the pass is good for. If you are going say next Thanksgiving, then there is that benefit to waiting......

I saw the same question on a SW passholder forum - the majority of replies say the landyard because the food is excellant.
And I just bought my husband an annual pass do you mind giving me the name of that group I’m not finding a lot of information on Seaworld anywhere else
we ended up buying three days worth of all day dining passes at $30 each for our family of five….. I actually bought one child which was cheaper than the $30 sale….. we’re gonna be there for four so I guess we might do the lanyard on the last day….. we thought for $30 that was worth not having to hassle with what we were going to eat when we were going to leave because we were hungry etc. hoping the food isn’t too bad I haven’t heard great things but we will see

And I just bought my husband an annual pass do you mind giving me the name of that group I’m not finding a lot of information on Seaworld anywhere else
we ended up buying three days worth of all day dining passes at $30 each for our family of five….. I actually bought one child which was cheaper than the $30 sale….. we’re gonna be there for four so I guess we might do the lanyard on the last day….. we thought for $30 that was worth not having to hassle with what we were going to eat when we were going to leave because we were hungry etc. hoping the food isn’t too bad I haven’t heard great things but we will see

PM sent to you with link

I wish there were more updated discussions for SeaWorld .
I see comments suggesting it is the most beautiful themed park to visit for the holidays .
Please share any of the updated advice on this mysterious “Lots of Comments site . .
Thanks

And I am trying to figure out the Give Kids the World walk thru lights at H2O this year. I guess it is AfterHours and kinda flows along the the water and throughout .
I love H2O Live and they have a lot to offer and Black Friday Price for AP great deal.
If you drive past it on 192 , in front of the MargaritaVille Resort near Target, AK side of WDW…it looks risky dink but WOW is it fun once you enter. And clean cause it’s only a few years OPEN at this location.
Support the Village this year .It’s probably the most honest charity .

Maybe we should start a new thread …” instead of WDW this year.“
Im actually thinking about Gatorland too

NeedSeaWorld Discounts and everything else cause
“ Discount is not spelled with a DISney.”

It looks like if you have the sesame place Platinum Pass, it isn't good for Christmas town in Williamsburg. Is it good at Christmas time in Florida for bush gardens and sea world? Just want to be sure I understand. I feel like it is hard to find information on this.

Last edited:
One of the benefits for the gold pass member is 4 free guest tickets, does anyone know how this work? Can you use the four tickets in one single day, is it actually free or is it just discounted tickets, can you use it any day or only in specifics day?

Tickets are free completely. We get 6 as platinum passholders. 2 every 4 months.
We just scored two lanyards for $118 with tax. With the bonus 2 snacks per we get 24 items. We have two visits planned so we will get some kiosk food pix up soon.

One of the benefits for the gold pass member is 4 free guest tickets, does anyone know how this work? Can you use the four tickets in one single day, is it actually free or is it just discounted tickets, can you use it any day or only in specifics day?
There is a question and answer section on the website that may help you find your answers. It looks like the tickets must be used at the home base where you purchased the pass and there are certain black out dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter