2023 Candlelight Processional Narrators list — Dining packages available for booking October 17/23 (link below)

Any experience with just enjoying EP on NPH’s days? Is it extra crazy or normal because the extra crowd is trying to get into the CP?

Any recommendations on how early the same-day dining packages at Regal Eagle run out? Also, are we allowed to eat lunch at Regal Eagle for the same-day dining package for Processional?

We've never been to WDW during the Festival of the Holidays so we're trying to make sure we catch the Processional as best we can.

Thanks in advance :)

Any recommendations on how early the same-day dining packages at Regal Eagle run out? Also, are we allowed to eat lunch at Regal Eagle for the same-day dining package for Processional?

We've never been to WDW during the Festival of the Holidays so we're trying to make sure we catch the Processional as best we can.

Thanks in advance :)
This is what the Disney website says,
1696604086903.png

If they are offered your date, not sure what time they may sell-out.

Thanks, I'd read that too! Just wondering if anybody had any previous experience from last year.
We have done this and it doesn't take long for the packages to run out. I'm sure it depends on the popularity of the narrator on the day you go, but I would venture that you definitely have to be there for lunch. We made sure to be there when Regal Eagle opened and were able to get the time slot we wanted and ate our lunch. Looks like this year the Regal Eagle is the only option for same-day packages, so I'm sure that will make it even more busy/popular.

We have done this and it doesn't take long for the packages to run out. I'm sure it depends on the popularity of the narrator on the day you go, but I would venture that you definitely have to be there for lunch. We made sure to be there when Regal Eagle opened and were able to get the time slot we wanted and ate our lunch. Looks like this year the Regal Eagle is the only option for same-day packages, so I'm sure that will make it even more busy/popular.
Thanks so much for the info! We're planning on rope dropping EPCOT so we'll do lunch at Regal Eagle as soon as it opens. Thanks again :)

Thanks so much for the info! We're planning on rope dropping EPCOT so we'll do lunch at Regal Eagle as soon as it opens. Thanks again :)
I’m sure I’ve read someone on here saying the queue for Regal Eagle formed an hour before opening! So if you’re going on a day with a popular narrator, get there early.

When I saw him via dining package, even the dining package line was nutz.
Even when it’s not NPH, the Dining package line getting into the venue is often very long. In 2022 (when Isabella Rossellini was the narrator), we were very surprised to find that people had been standing in that line for an hour before we arrived. We barely got decent seats. I should also mention that some of the seats are obstructed by the columns in the venue. Longer ago, we didn’t have to get in line that early to get good seats, which was one of the other advantages of the dining package. I know seats are “guaranteed“, but this doesn’t mean they’re going to be good seats. By the time we were trying to get our seats they already let in the standby line. It was a little bit chaotic.

edited to add: hopefully this has changed since then and they have it set up so the stand by line doesn’t have access to the CP dining package seats until the CP dining package line has entered the venue.

I’m sure I’ve read someone on here saying the queue for Regal Eagle formed an hour before opening! So if you’re going on a day with a popular narrator, get there early.
Thanks! Luis Fonsi is scheduled to be the narrator on the only night we can go. We’ll make sure to head to Regal Eagle a little early for lunch. If there’s no big line, we’ll explore the exhibits!

Even when it’s not NPH, the Dining package line getting into the venue is often very long. In 2022 (when Isabella Rossellini was the narrator), we were very surprised to find that people had been standing in that line for an hour before we arrived. We barely got decent seats. I should also mention that some of the seats are obstructed by the columns in the venue. Longer ago, we didn’t have to get in line that early to get good seats, which was one of the other advantages of the dining package. I know seats are “guaranteed“, but this doesn’t mean they’re going to be good seats. By the time we were trying to get our seats they already let in the standby line. It was a little bit chaotic.

edited to add: hopefully this has changed since then and they have it set up so the stand by line doesn’t have access to the CP dining package seats until the CP dining package line has entered the venue.
I was one of them for Isabella last year, I was 3rd in the dining package line for the 8:30 show but got there at 7pm. It was definitely crazy, I was solo so it was fine for just me and I talked to the guests that were in line with me but I couldn’t imagine waiting that long with children or a large group, yikes.

Of the three shows, is there one that is typically less crowded than the others? (specifically for NPH) .... trying to plan which show package to aim for when the booking window opens.

It's been a while since I booked a Candlelight Processional dining package. What is the best method? A browser on my laptop or the app on my phone? Seems like there will be a lot of competition to get these packages on October 17!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter