2023 chart

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
I just noticed that my trip (if we go) in 2023 at the same time as this year's trip it will cost me 11 more points for the week in Oct 2023. Anyone else see a big difference for your trips next year?

I never have a clue and usually travel about the same times each year. I did notice a big difference in points in the one bedrooms last two years (but I think that was discussed on the dis), which I usually like to book (heck, we use to even book two bedrooms for 2-4 people) but moved to sometimes staying in studios now to get more trips and use our APs.

We've been planning a trip in June 2023 to SSR THV. I don't see much difference in point costs for that between 2022 and 2023 for a 9 day trip. Have to juggle the start and stop dates a little, but it works out to 397 pts in 2022 and 399 in 2023 for about the time period we wanted.

I just noticed that my trip (if we go) in 2023 at the same time as this year's trip it will cost me 11 more points for the week in Oct 2023. Anyone else see a big difference for your trips next year?
Based on demand, I'd argue that DVC has been way underpriced in the fall and overpriced in the summer for many years. I wouldn't be shocked if this trend continues.

I noticed when I booked a resort studio at VGF on Monday for a November girls trip. I thought it was going to be 104 points (because I was looking at the 2023 points chart) but it was 92 points (12 point difference). So in this case I was pleasantly surprised. My goal is not to travel as much during fall frenzy in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter