2023 Holiday Character Breakfast

UnaPalomita

Earning My Ears
We've done the ones at Disney and I was hoping to get one at Universal this year with minions or the Grinch or what have you, but it looks like the calendar is already booked! How early do you have to grab these things??

Any other holiday breakfast you can recommend? We usually just go to Disney Springs, eat and see the Christmas tree trail, was hoping to mix things up this year!

We've done the ones at Disney and I was hoping to get one at Universal this year with minions or the Grinch or what have you, but it looks like the calendar is already booked! How early do you have to grab these things??

Any other holiday breakfast you can recommend? We usually just go to Disney Springs, eat and see the Christmas tree trail, was hoping to mix things up this year!
My family did the Grinch breakfast at Universal this past Saturday. I guess it was opening day for the season. It was fun. The food was good and we had an awesome interaction with the Grinch.

Turns out I like green eggs and ham.

I bought the tickets the day they went on sale.

I ran into a few people who waited too long to book and were disappointed to miss out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter