2024 Calendars

Social media almost persuaded me to buy a Henry Cavill calendar. Would your husband find that more or less funny than firefighters with puppies?

I create a personal one on Shutterfly with family pictures, birthdays and anniversaries on it. Started it for my mom as a Christmas gift 5 or 6 years ago and now get them for myself, my sisters, and this year my son (who made a pointed comment earlier this year that he would remember Grandmas birthday if he had it on a calendar).

We have a calendar in the family room and one in the kitchen. Always Lang brand, we have wooden holders for them.

I print a free printable one for each month online around this time of year for next year. There are lots of designs to choose from and I always find something I really like. It's posted on our fridge with two magnetic clips. I really prefer to have paper calendar to keep track of birthdays/anniversaries/upcoming events/etc. Definitely helps keep us organized.

David McEnery used to have some cute pig calendars, but stopped. I kept them, so now I can pull them out and reuse them each year. I have no need to buy calendars again.
I do have a Disney one I was gifted. It was a few years out of date, but I will be able to use it eventually.

We always get several in the mail from various charity requests, so we use our favorites from those -

📌 One on the side of the fridge (that I write on)
📌 One on the door to the basement (for the guys's Lodge stuff)
📌 One downstairs in DH's office (that has his work stuff on it)
📌 One by the computer (just for reference)
📌 And one of the single-page or mini ones upstairs (same reason)

I like to have one in the kitchen so we can see all the schedules. I usually get a free one at the bank, but if they run out before I can get one, I buy one at Walmart or someplace inexpensive. I had a national park one for 2023.

Every year for as long as I can remember John Sloane’s Country Seasons. I love to look at the pictures when life was much more simple and I love the little details.

There’s a place on our kitchen wall for one. We haven’t put a calendar up in years, but back in June, I saw a Grogu one on sale at Cracker Barrel.

I have a seasons calendar from Walmart ready to go for the new year.

My calendar needs a new clean calendar frequently .
Even using a pencil does not keep my calendar organized .

I buy a calendar every year and use it daily for tracking what is going on. They turn into mini diaries. Mary Engelbreit is my usual choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter