2024 DCA Moonlight Registration Date

Can anyone explain how you get the food vouchers? It doesn’t explain in the letter that I got today. :thanks:

I just got off the phone with member services and he couldn’t find any information on the food vouchers.:confused3

Can anyone explain how you get the food vouchers? It doesn’t explain in the letter that I got today. :thanks:

I just got off the phone with member services and he couldn’t find any information on the food vouchers.:confused3
If it’s like last year they hand them out when you scan into the park the park through the special event turnstiles where you also get your wristband.

We are waiting for ours too! Friends that we will be meeting already got their tickets. Each morning I’m holding my breath when I open the USPS informed delivery email… will today be the day?! No, again…

If it’s like last year they hand them out when you scan into the park the park through the special event turnstiles where you also get your wristband.
Thank you! Makes sense that they will have a special turnstile for the event. It’s our first time attending Moonlight Magic.

Does anyone know the ticket process for non-US residents? I assume there is a will call window or something similar, but I can’t seem to find any details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter