2024 Epcot Moonlight Magic Registration Dates

erionm

DIS Veteran
For the January 25 and March 1, 2024 EPCOT events:

Early Registration Window - Opens January 9, 2024
The early registration window for the January 25th and March 1st events is open to eligible Members with qualifying Resort reservations. All Resort reservations and modifications—including your party size—must be completed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on January 7, 2024. Modifications to your Resort reservation party size after January 7, 2024 will not increase your party size for the event.

For the January 25, 2024 EPCOT event:

General Registration - Opens January 11, 2024
The general registration window for the January 25th event is open to all eligible Members (pending availability).

For the March 1, 2024 EPCOT event:

General Registration - Opens February 15, 2024
The general registration window for the March 1st event is open to all eligible Members (pending availability).

Event and registration dates are subject to change.

This will be my first time trying to register for MM. For early registration, how do they know that you have a qualifying resort reservation? Do you have to be logged in to your Disney account on the MM DVC webpage? Is there a place for you to enter the reservation confirmation number? Do they send an email with a special webpage link that lets you in? Other? Thanks!

This will be my first time trying to register for MM. For early registration, how do they know that you have a qualifying resort reservation? Do you have to be logged in to your Disney account on the MM DVC webpage? Is there a place for you to enter the reservation confirmation number? Do they send an email with a special webpage link that lets you in? Other? Thanks!
DVC will send you an email. We went to the Hollywood Studios event last year. Any of the WDW DVC resorts qualify but you also need to be a Blue Card member. I received this on 12:07 pm on 3rd.

JOIN IN THE FUN OF
MOONLIGHT MAGIC!
Disney Vacation Club® Moonlight Magic events continue! Through Membership Magic, experience a special complimentary after-hours event for a night full of excitement at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®! Eligible Members and special Guests can enjoy select attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, character greetings, entertainment and delectable delights.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Event Dates:
May 11 and September 13, 2023

Check DisneyVacationClub.com to learn more.
The 2023 Moonlight Magic event apparel can also be found online at shopDisney.

You are receiving this email, because you currently hold a qualifying Disney Resort hotel reservation on an event date, providing you access to early booking registration beginning on April 4, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.​

DVC will send you an email. We went to the Hollywood Studios event last year. Any of the WDW DVC resorts qualify but you also need to be a Blue Card member. I received this on 12:07 pm on 3rd.

I'm hoping that a non-DVC resort reservation will also qualify...according to the MM page, it looked like most non-DVC resorts should qualify...

So I’m trying to register for March 1st Epcot MM event. Should I have received an email yet. I understand it opens on Jan 9th but not sure when an email comes. I’m a blue card member

This will be our first time trying to get a MM reservation. Is Jan 9 the morning where you need to join some sort of online queue at exactly the right time and hope for a good lottery number? (We do have DVC reservations for Mar 1)

Trying to figure out when to block off my calendar.

JOIN IN THE FUN OF
MOONLIGHT MAGIC!
Disney Vacation Club® Moonlight Magic events continue! Through Membership Magic, experience a special complimentary after-hours event for a night full of excitement at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®! Eligible Members and special Guests can enjoy select attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, character greetings, entertainment and delectable delights.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Event Dates:
May 11 and September 13, 2023

Check DisneyVacationClub.com to learn more.
The 2023 Moonlight Magic event apparel can also be found online at shopDisney.

You are receiving this email, because you currently hold a qualifying Disney Resort hotel reservation on an event date, providing you access to early booking registration beginning on April 4, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.​
It kind of figures that last year there was one in May that I missed but now that I'm going that week this year there isn't any in May at all...sigh:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter