2024 if a “potential” FDP package offer is released, can the Tix be saved?

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Nothing announced yet re FDP for 2024, rumors are swirling. waiting to see the Disney+ offer tomorrow, trying to get my ducks in a row.

I’m an AP holder, use DVC for majority of trips. Once or twice a year, do book a room only when I can’t get DVC availability or run out of points.

in the past (years ago) with FDP, in order to meet the tix criteria, was able to buy a minimum number of tix entitlements. Think it was two day PH, no matter how long the trip.

I’d not use them during that trip, as AP would cover admission. Would save the unused tix and apply against subsequent renewal of APs.

no idea if this is still a do-able strategy. :confused3

now that WDW tix media is day-priced sort of thing, wondering if it’s permissable to be able to just assign the unused tix to MDE To hold the value of them.

The idea would be to use the “value paid/not bridged” to either next renewal of AP or
be able to assign to another family member in my MDE

What's your question? People who know if there will be a FDP and the exact terms will be fired if they share advance information.

What's your question? People who know if there will be a FDP and the exact terms will be fired if they share advance information.
Simple

Whether the tix component can be “saved” for future usage, if one already has an AP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter