2024 Resort Discounts ?

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Hi
I have 4 nights reserved in a DVC Villa in February 2024 and we decided to add 4 more nights cash. There are no discounts listed yet do you think they will be having any discounts offered? Rates are pretty expensive right now on the site. We just returned from a trip and I called the bounce back line and the gentleman quoted me the same price as on the website?? Should I book a room now and watch for a discount and rebook if they come out.

Also waiting for these discounts. We have a cruise and a 7 night stay at the Polynesian in February we need a couple days fill in.
We had a bounce back offer (emailed to us) after our DW stay at the beginning of September but it was only 25% off. I am holding out for 30-35% Florida resident and Annual passholder discounts to appear.
I am thinking they may happen October 1st when the summer/Fall discounts end.

Book now and keep your eyes peeled for discounts. If you aren't already subscribed to a disney blog/email, sign up as they'll always send out emails as discounts are released or about to go live. And keep in mind, depending on what may be offered you may have to cancel and rebook if you aren't able to apply the discount to your pre-existing res.

Hi
I have 4 nights reserved in a DVC Villa in February 2024 and we decided to add 4 more nights cash. There are no discounts listed yet do you think they will be having any discounts offered? Rates are pretty expensive right now on the site. We just returned from a trip and I called the bounce back line and the gentleman quoted me the same price as on the website?? Should I book a room now and watch for a discount and rebook if they come out.
February discounts are available this morning for AP holders. General public discounts shouldn’t be too far behind. Here’s the current offer:

Stay in the magic with this special offer—and make the most of your Annual Pass! Annual Passholders can save on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels in early 2024:
  • Save up to 35% on stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 1, 2024 through February 22, 2024; and most nights February 25, 2024 through March 24, 2024
  • Save up to 20% on stays most Friday and Saturday nights January 5, 2024 through February 24, 2024

You can keep checking HERE for additional discounts. Good luck!

February discounts are available this morning for AP holders. General public discounts shouldn’t be too far behind. Here’s the current offer:

Stay in the magic with this special offer—and make the most of your Annual Pass! Annual Passholders can save on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels in early 2024:
  • Save up to 35% on stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 1, 2024 through February 22, 2024; and most nights February 25, 2024 through March 24, 2024
  • Save up to 20% on stays most Friday and Saturday nights January 5, 2024 through February 24, 2024

They’re proud of those CL rooms! I was going to switch my regular Bounceback BWI room for a CL one, but not at double the price even after the AP discount. We didn’t stay CL last week and discovered we enjoyed not feeling like we had to visit the lounge to get value (relatively speaking). May be the end of an era for us.

THANK YOU for the alert!! Wow, they are really wide-ranging!! We have the Disney Suite at GF booked for a long weekend, but I was going to let it go. The discount applied!! Now we can keep it for at least 2 nights!!

I had booked the bounce back 35% discount for Wilderness Lodge and now I see that I could have the same discount and room type with the AP discount. There isn't a resort view room available right now with the AP or BB discounts, but at least it will be easier to search for a resort view with the AP discount. I had to book a water view to get the discount and would prefer resort view.

I'm seeing on social media a Disney Visa promo release this morning (9/19) but can't find it on the Disney website. Chat says they have no such promo available. Anyone have a link to the booking page?

I'm seeing on social media a Disney Visa promo release this morning (9/19) but can't find it on the Disney website. Chat says they have no such promo available. Anyone have a link to the booking page?
I wonder if the VISA one got published early by mistake and was then withdrawn.

I wonder if these discounts and the talk of higher 2024 hotel rates are connected. Personally I shop for these room discounts and never pay rack rate, because I love getting a discount!

For our own business we decided to price services in the mid to highish range and offer regular loyalty discounts for repeat business. Our thinking was if we set rates too low at the start it would be challenging to raise rates later on.

Booked ✔️

Now to watch ~ I've been getting the best discounts with Disney+ option.

I had just booked ASSP via AP Discount.

When I put exact same data in via this link no rooms available standard or preferred.

Do we think they really have no rooms with Visa discount or it hasn't officially been released?

EDITED - BASED ON BELOW ⬇️ it appears link is working so ASSP at moment is offering no rooms during my dates for Visa discount. I even tried to add the Friday at end of my week and still nothing.

Last edited:
I was able to book POR online using the above Visa discount link. Our favorite room type had availability. POFQ didn't have any rooms available for my dates.

We booked with bounce back yesterday and they didn’t have all our dates that qualified so we witlisted some dates with our DVC just saw this and booked the other dates we need cash. I should have waited the day

Thanks for this. I had the same issue not being able to access it via the website. When I called, the CM put me on hold and came back and said it wasn't available on-line yet even though it was announced. I specifically asked if they had a link because they usually send it if I'm having issues and they said they didn't have a link to share.

When I called back and tried to make a reservation on-line, I got the travel company and they said for the dates at Pop that I wanted they did not have any AP discounted rooms available. They said they had a Visa discount available but only as a package. I explained that I didn't need tickets and didn't need a package but she said it was all that was available. I took it.

Then I checked here and found the link. Sure enough, the same room available for the same dates at the same rate as a room only and not a package. So I booked it on-line and now just remember to call to cancel. Because of course, they won't let me cancel it on-line myself. What a pain.

I was waiting to book a Bounceback on Friday, so of course they released AP discount today. I got close to 35% off for Boardwalk Inn March 6-14. Given that crosses into Spring Break I figure I got a good deal! (This is a splurge trip - normally stay at Value/Moderate or off-property time share)

Thanks for the link!!! I've been trying to change my existing reservation to get the discount to no avail. I ended up just rebooking with this link. Now I don't know what's going to happen with my 2 extra days (Mar 25&26) that aren't included in this offer. I'm afraid to include them in my ressie as I'm sure there will be some kind of discount for those dates later - and sometimes they don't let you add or take off days on your reservation w/o saying you have to pay whatever the current rate is etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter