2024 Wine and Dine Dates

With Disney adding a Halloween party date to Nov 1 this year, don't expect Christmas decorations next year for the race. Although pigging out on Halloween candy a few hours before the 5k can't possibly be a bad thing. Right?

With Disney adding a Halloween party date to Nov 1 this year, don't expect Christmas decorations next year for the race. Although pigging out on Halloween candy a few hours before the 5k can't possibly be a bad thing. Right?
I remember in 2019 at the 5k the DJ commented about people camping out in their cars in the Epcot parking lot after the Halloween Party

I remember in 2019 at the 5k the DJ commented about people camping out in their cars in the Epcot parking lot after the Halloween Party
While I wouldn’t be in a car, I would for sure go basically right from the Halloween Party to the 5K.

In 2019 I did the Nov. 1st party and nearly overslept for the race... I never ran from my room fast lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter