Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed the website regarding the hairband (all silver by the way :thumbsup2) and had asked for details on their next collection as it was advertised on their website.... and I love loads of the items on there too argh!!! I won't post them on here as they are not publically available yet but they are :lovestruc

All I just realised its 98 days until our WDW holiday :yay:

Ok, 3 things...

1) Beaute Speciale is awesome, you will not regret it, Ana is amazing at what she does, and I loved my makeup from her. I bet you will too :goodvibes
Make up is not something you want to be stressing over on your wedding day, thats for sure!

2) Buy the headband now.

3) Love the rings, I like all the pretty patterns, it gives it much more custom feel ya know? Good call Gem!

Ok, 3 things...

1) Beaute Speciale is awesome, you will not regret it, Ana is amazing at what she does, and I loved my makeup from her. I bet you will too :goodvibes
Make up is not something you want to be stressing over on your wedding day, thats for sure!

2) Buy the headband now.

3) Love the rings, I like all the pretty patterns, it gives it much more custom feel ya know? Good call Gem!

Awww thanks Sam!! Some sad news though....the hairband sold is sold :sad:, they told me it has a bronze tinge to it though (which I dont want!) so I'm not too upset :thumbsup2

I have accidently found our wedding cake topper though...well its not a topper its called "wedding jewellery"! You get all four pieces and I think it really fits in with our wedding theme :goodvibes

Starburst.gif

We want either of these cakes and I think it will got nicely with either :goodvibes (sorry pinched from a wedding cake thread!)

060381-0060.jpg

photo-23.jpg

Not sure what to do with mickey and minnie topper we get with the package!

Ooooh, looove the 'cake jewellery' (how posh!!).

I originally thought it'd go way more with the swirly patterened cake, but then the silver mickeys will look ace with it too.

I think swirly is slightly more my preference though.

Oooooh how exciting! What flavours will you have?

Changes in Make up Trial........

So I'm booking Beaute Special instead - they got back to me straight away and sent a contract, and they available for a more convienient time for me.

We just did an engagement shoot and I had Ana come and do my makeup since the pricing was so reasonable, no travel fee or anything. I too had admired Patricia's work from pics I'd seen. But you know, I loved Ana! She did an awesome job with my makeup and I really didn't give her that much guidance but it looked awesome. So don't worry at all. It was also supereasy to set everything up with Beaute Speciale, they always got back to me really quickly and it was no problem to change the time when I had to. The only thing I've read is that you may want to request Ana as I think they have a few stylists, so you want to be sure to get her.

That cake Jewelery is neat. Love it! It looks like things are coming along nicely. The Mickey and Minnie topper will look cute on the table if that is what they do with it! Can't wait to read more.

So sorry the hair band was sold out, but glad you found out there was bronze on it before you spent all that money on it though... I can't wait to see your options from the new collection!:lovestruc I also love the cake jewelry! I agree that it will look better with the scrolls but don't think you could go wrong with either!

I think they put it on the cake table if you don't use it as a topper.

:) Brilliant thanks for that!

Ooooh, looove the 'cake jewellery' (how posh!!).

I originally thought it'd go way more with the swirly patterened cake, but then the silver mickeys will look ace with it too.

I think swirly is slightly more my preference though.

Oooooh how exciting! What flavours will you have?
:) The swirl cake is our favourite too - it was our favourite before we knew what we wanted on top of the cake :goodvibes Were going to have chocolate chip flavoured cake on one tier and carrot cake on the other.....but we may change our mind on the carrot cake!

We just did an engagement shoot and I had Ana come and do my makeup since the pricing was so reasonable, no travel fee or anything. I too had admired Patricia's work from pics I'd seen. But you know, I loved Ana! She did an awesome job with my makeup and I really didn't give her that much guidance but it looked awesome. So don't worry at all. It was also supereasy to set everything up with Beaute Speciale, they always got back to me really quickly and it was no problem to change the time when I had to. The only thing I've read is that you may want to request Ana as I think they have a few stylists, so you want to be sure to get her.

Thanks!!!! Ana's emails have been great I cant wait! :) Thanks for the tip about requesting Ana - I will also want to make sure I have the same person for the wedding too :thumbsup2

That cake Jewelery is neat. Love it! It looks like things are coming along nicely. The Mickey and Minnie topper will look cute on the table if that is what they do with it! Can't wait to read more.

Thanks I think it will look cute...and as were not having much "disney" at our wedding it will nice to have a touch of the mouse!

So sorry the hair band was sold out, but glad you found out there was bronze on it before you spent all that money on it though... I can't wait to see your options from the new collection!:lovestruc I also love the cake jewelry! I agree that it will look better with the scrolls but don't think you could go wrong with either!

I love the scrolls cake more too! I am still continuing my hunt for the perfect hair band!

Also...... I have Randy Chapman booked for our wedding day! :woohoo::woohoo: Finally got the details to him :banana::banana: So excited and he sent me such a sweet email - he has offered to meet up with us on trip this October to discuss our plans, do you think we need to? Were only having 3 hours of photography for the ceremony and some photos afterwards. We might use DPS for the dessert party.....or ask Merry (Henry's cousin who has just finished a photography degree and a wedding photography course :thumbsup2) to take some as we can't use Randy in Epcot :sad1:

Ummmmmmm, carrot cake sounds a LUSH idea!!!!! And chocolate chip too!

Oooh I love cake!

Ummmmmmm, carrot cake sounds a LUSH idea!!!!! And chocolate chip too!

Oooh I love cake!

Since were now thinking about a 10am ceremony...then lunch....then dessert party I thought it was better to go for a lighter cake. Lynn had custom chocolate chip - I have pinched this from her but it sounds so yummy! We both dont like traditional wedding cake :sick:

I don't like fruit cake either! Yuck!

Chocolate chip could be very light and nice - like a muffin!

Good news on having Randy all booked to! And Ana! I think if Randy is keen to meet up then maybe do it and have a chat, can't hurt.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the cost of your make up trial? I'm tempted to do it before our engagement shoot as I'm stressing over what I'm going to look like in the photos!

I don't like fruit cake either! Yuck!

Chocolate chip could be very light and nice - like a muffin!

Good news on having Randy all booked to! And Ana! I think if Randy is keen to meet up then maybe do it and have a chat, can't hurt.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the cost of your make up trial? I'm tempted to do it before our engagement shoot as I'm stressing over what I'm going to look like in the photos!

No problem here is the Beaute Specials price list they emailed me - I think Patricia is $150 standard as she charges a travel fee..I think I am going to have airbrush, hair and eye lashes. On my wedding day (or the day before) I want a french manicure too :thumbsup2

Hair Services:
$65 Regular Hair Service
$50 Short Hair (and children under age 12)

Make-up Services:
$50 Regular Make-up Service
$75 Airbrush Make-up Service
$30 Eyes Only
$10 For Eye Lashes (pair)

Full Nail Services Available:
Acrylic Nails $60 (Full Set)
Powder gels $50 (Full Set)
Fill for powder gels $40
French Manicure $40
Regular Manicure/Men's manicure $35
Polish Change Only $20

We travel to your location. We do not charge a travel fee for Walt Disney World Resorts, but any location outside would have a fee (depending on where) starting at $25.

Trial runs cost the same as services provided on the wedding day. We also carry everything from bobby pins, to other cosmetic products. We do not provide accessories such as rhinestones, flowers, berets, tiaras, or hair extenstions. You must bring your own if you want any of those. We also suggest that you schedule your trial run as close to the wedding day as possible.

We can help anyone. Our stylists can work with all different textures of hair and all types of complexions. Our team has worked on Disney Weddings for nearly 20 years. We have also worked on celebrities, TV Shows, commercials, magazines, etc. Please be sure to view our website to see examples of our work at: www.beautespeciale.com

We do not require a deposit to hold the appointment but we do ask taht you have the courtesy to call if you need to cancel before 2 weeks of the scheduled appointment. If you fail to cancel without the 2 weeks notice, you will be charged a service fee of $25 per canceled service.

We also charge a $50 fee for any appointment starting before 6 am. Should you choose to use our make-up services, our artists will give you a touch-up of powder for shine and a touch up for lipstick. All make-up is water proof. We also provide a final seal face spray that ses the make-up and makes everything water proof and sweat proof. In addition, if you would like for us to remain throughout your wedding for touch ups, we charge $65 per hour. We accept cash only the day of services or you can make arrangements through us to prepay with your Visa or Mastercard.

Please let us know if we can provide you with any other information. If you are interested in booking with us, let me know. We are happy to assist you on your special occasion.

I think if you meet Randy before hand and discuss what you want you won't need to do that on the day.

Wow, I feel so behind for my Dec. 2010 wedding! Everything you have picked out so far is beautiful!

Congrats on booking Randy, I also just boked him too. My family thought I was nuts for doing it that early but he already had 8 wedding booked in Dec of 2010 so I needed to do it as soon as possible.

Awww thanks Sam!! Some sad news though....the hairband sold is sold :sad:, they told me it has a bronze tinge to it though (which I dont want!) so I'm not too upset :thumbsup2

I have accidently found our wedding cake topper though...well its not a topper its called "wedding jewellery"! You get all four pieces and I think it really fits in with our wedding theme :goodvibes

Starburst.gif

We want either of these cakes and I think it will got nicely with either :goodvibes (sorry pinched from a wedding cake thread!)

060381-0060.jpg

photo-23.jpg

Not sure what to do with mickey and minnie topper we get with the package!

OOOHH I love the cake jewelry!!!

Ohh I am loving all your planning so far - especially the minnie ears I just saw all the way back on page 2!!!

We will hopefully be in Orlando the date of your wedding, so I am definitely going to be looing out for you!:goodvibes

It will be our first Christmas trip, so I really enjoyed all the Christmas pictures you posted as well!!:thumbsup2

OOOHH I love the cake jewelry!!!

Yeahy!! Not ordered it yet - were having a poor month doing lots of renovation work done to our house!

Ohh I am loving all your planning so far - especially the minnie ears I just saw all the way back on page 2!!!

We will hopefully be in Orlando the date of your wedding, so I am definitely going to be looing out for you!:goodvibes

It will be our first Christmas trip, so I really enjoyed all the Christmas pictures you posted as well!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading :wave: I love those minnie ears too - they are from Tokyo Disney I got them from ebay :goodvibes

How cool you will be in Orlando for our wedding!:)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh the very first hairband I liked is one sale (as is all the Emmy range) with 20% off until August, here it is...

large_vintage_flower_on_band_large.jpg

So pretty! I don't think it looks to heavy either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter