• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

208 PTS FOR RENT OR TRANSFER avail. 3/1/04-2/28/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisnca

Earning My Ears
208 pts. available for rent or transfer they are available from 3/01/04- 2/28/05 . all transfers and reservations made are final. they are beachclub pts if it makes a difference to you. $10 per pt...or $1980.00 for all 208 pts. :-)Pinkbounc

hi, i'm looking for 39 points for old key west. i need a reservation for dec. 21-4 nights in a studio. a friend already in the disney club said this is still available, let me know. thanks.

Hi,
I'm new to the board and am interested in renting points for the Beach Club Villas this Sept 30 through Oct 6. We are looking for a two bedroom but would settle for a one bedroom. Do you think you might have points to rent for this time period?
Please email back as I am trying to firm up reservation.
Thanks

I'm interested in purchasing 60 of your points for a Beach Club Villas Studio. If you still have points available, can you check on the Studio availability for the following dates:

1. Five nights, Dec 7-11
2. Five nights, Dec 14-18

If a studio is not available, is a one bedroom available.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Louis

Looks like you have lots of interested parties, but if you still have 90 points available we'd like to stay at BCV From Jan 18th through Jan 20th...hope it's possible?!

I need a reservation for Sunday, 11/2/03 - Saturday, 11/8/03 for a two bedroom villa. I would also be willing to stay in a Boardwalk villa. Could you please check availability if your points are still available? Thanks!!!!!!!!

Thanks but we have made other arrangements and no longer need any points--good luck, Jeff Oehler

Hello- We are looking for I think 123 points starting Feb 6th for 7 nights, We were thinking a studio or 1 bd at the Beach Club or Boardwalk. Do you have any points still available and is this the correct number we would need?

Thanks,
The Visscher's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter