20th anniversary

Meltom2

Earning My Ears
Hell all I was hoping to get some ideas for our anniversary and a birthday dinner my wife and i will be celebrating 20yrs together on August 3rd.and her birthday will be on the 31 of july . I would like to treat my wife to a nice massage and hair style for our anniversary, ( ideas on places) and looking for recommendations. For a nice birthday dinner

I have the following planned for the 20th

1. horses carriage ride
2. Supper at the Yachtsman Steakhouse Dinner

Both of those are great, how about a fireworks cruise?
Is it worth the $400.00. Last time the wife and I got the same spot that the epcot cruise got . We where just on the bridge?

Any recommendations for a birthday dinner

Hell all I was hoping to get some ideas for our anniversary and a birthday dinner my wife and i will be celebrating 20yrs together on August 3rd.and her birthday will be on the 31 of july . I would like to treat my wife to a nice massage and hair style for our anniversary, ( ideas on places) and looking for recommendations. For a nice birthday dinner

I have the following planned for the 20th

1. horses carriage ride
2. Supper at the Yachtsman Steakhouse Dinner
Husband and I celebrated our 20th last year. Dinner at Narcoossee's. Would not recommend at all. Ordered a cake ( a cake similar to the top of our wedding cake when we got married at WDW). Was not good. $145. We each had a slice, didn't finish it, and threw out the rest. Ordered cake directly from GF. If I were to need a cake, I would go to Amorette's Patisserie in Disney Springs. There is a cake chatter thread, just had to find the most up to date information. It took a long time for someone to get back to me. I heard Victoria & Albert's is re-opening, always wanted to go there. I'd also consider California Grill. I've been to the Yachtsman Steakhouse a couple of times, always had a nice dinner (good steak). Also had our rehearsal dinner there. How about a dessert party? That's a nice treat. Congratulations on 20 years and Happy Birthday to your wife. Have a wonderful time!

Buy an Anxiety Relief Ring for your wife. These rings are a magical tool to draw your attention away from the grim thoughts and undesired nervousness. People find different ways and means to force worries out of their minds.
I bought it on our 12th anniversary and it turned out to be awesome experience for me as it was delivered to me well in time. do check anxiety rings and buy them for the anniversary.

We did Victoria and alberts… personally I’d rather save the $$$ from the massage and hair do and spend it there…. It was $$$ but it was memorable and unique

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter